Bad Azz Little Kids Terrorize an Elderly White Woman on School Bus, Cops step in!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Kids from black single parents homes.

No father to check 'em

c00n ass kids

:smugfavre: I see what you did there but keep it real, these little black kids probably already got the notion that white people are weak

I had to send home the fact they dont respect white people.

:dwillhuh: Listen to the foul mouth on those little creeps....and imagine the even fouler mouths of the skrong black queens that created these monsters.

Those kids wont make it to high school

Probably the cause of more "I'm the mother and the father" single mothers who don't know how to raise their fukking kids.....

Got a neighbor's daughter who is like that.....

Has no manners and the other day when my little sister and her friend upstairs were playing as usual......the ratchet daughter next door....who I think is about 12 just burst in my house cause the door was open.... :wtf:

I don't have issues with my sisters friend because obviously she on the other hand actually lives in the same house as us upstairs....

But this no manners foul mouthed ratchet girl bursting in houses? Where's the house training?

Matter of fact I guarantee that if the kids in the story in the OP do have fathers in their life........the dumbass mothers will blame it on them for being too busy with work......I guarantee it....

Tired of these stupid parents.....get your shyt together

Wonders if these comments will still hold true for these white kids :nonikkas:

@Chris.B @dallastexas @the mechanic @LegendNas :lucorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm sorry but seeing video like this makes me wanna yoke them nikkas by the neck and smack them up a few times. That's all these kids really need to act right.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Wonders if these comments will still hold true for these white kids :nonikkas:

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

@Chris.B @dallastexas @the mechanic @LegendNas :lucorn:

That didnt take long to shut down these idiots....any story that paints black people in a poor light, and these dyckheads go wild with their insulting bull chit. Day in and day out. We need some kind of kaks n koons raid spray around here. These dumbasses are relentlessly annoying.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
not surprise.. i hear these little kids saying that sh!t around old black folks while there mothers have there heads inside some dude car talking or walking down the street on the cellphone talking reckless and the kids pick that sh!t up...

I'm so glad i don't have children, cause i'll be in jail for one of the worst beatings of the century on my child

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
of course I would not if they were white :childplease: :wtf: :comeon:

So does this mean you're no longer a c00n :leostare:?

That didnt take long to shut down these idiots....any story that paints black people in a poor light, and these dyckheads go wild with their insulting bull chit. Day in and day out. We need some kind of kaks n koons raid spray around here. These dumbasses are relentlessly annoying.

I'm just gonna assume they just having fun ouchea :jawalrus:

It's funny as hell none of the cats I mentioned responded. Wonders if I should mention em again :lupe:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those kids need some discipline

kenard-gets-beat-up-by-mike-o.gif