Bad Azz Little Kids Terrorize an Elderly White Woman on School Bus, Cops step in!

Daps

:damn: :pacspit: @ you single moms

mini T.I too gangsta already, he cant be saved, just lock him up already :snoop:

11:38 - "Curse......Words......bytch!" :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
why did you feel the need to clarify that she is a white woman :stopitslime:

:smugfavre: I see what you did there but keep it real, these little black kids probably already got the notion that white people are weak

I had to send home the fact they dont respect white people.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:dwillhuh: Listen to the foul mouth on those little creeps....and imagine the even fouler mouths of the skrong black queens that created these monsters.

Those kids wont make it to high school

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We need to find the mothers of these children :snoop:

Couple of things..

-Judging from the position of the old lady in the back seat it appears to be a short bus :ljpls:
-What kinda school are they comin from that got that deep voiced older cac kid on the bus with 7 year olds?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably the cause of more "I'm the mother and the father" single mothers who don't know how to raise their fukking kids.....

Got a neighbor's daughter who is like that.....

Has no manners and the other day when my little sister and her friend upstairs were playing as usual......the ratchet daughter next door....who I think is about 12 just burst in my house cause the door was open.... :wtf:

I don't have issues with my sisters friend because obviously she on the other hand actually lives in the same house as us upstairs....

But this no manners foul mouthed ratchet girl bursting in houses? Where's the house training?

Matter of fact I guarantee that if the kids in the story in the OP do have fathers in their life........the dumbass mothers will blame it on them for being too busy with work......I guarantee it....

Tired of these stupid parents.....get your shyt together

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fatherless generation

Kids these day no structure, no respect. Just rude and vile.

sent from royalty via tapatalk