Back to the Future is still amazing after all these yrs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first two are classics. The third one was the weakest but even that one was a solid movie in its own right.

I thought the third one was better than the second, but all three are solid.

MJF was that dude to me when I was a kid. His performance madeAlex P Keaton, a Nixon/Reagan stan, a likable character.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If they remade it, half the main characters would be gay, doc brown would be female.
Marty would probably inspire an already determined community organizer named Barack Obama to run for President in a chance encounter too.

Marty: “THAT’S RIGHT, HE’S GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!”

Young Barry: “YEAAAH! THAT’S A GOOD IDEA. I COULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.”

Boss: “A COLORED PRESIDENT? THAT’LL BE THE DAY.”

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back to the Future II is hands down the best one. Just rewatched the OG the other day to see if I would change my mind. It only solidified my notion that everything about 2 is better than the original because it retreads parts of the original premise while adding great scenes like them going to 2015 and introducing the best plot device of the entire trilogy in the Sports Almanac.

I compare this a lot to Evil Dead 2 in it's ability to build off the initial premise and turn it into something even greater.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Back to the Future II is hands down the best one. Just rewatched the OG the other day to see if I would change my mind. It only solidified my notion that everything about 2 is better than the original because it retreads parts of the original premise while adding great scenes like them going to 2015 and introducing the best plot device of the entire trilogy in the Sports Almanac.

I compare this a lot to Evil Dead 2 in it's ability to build off the initial premise and turn it into something even greater.
Part 2 is not even close to being better than the original. No way.