Back to the Future is still amazing after all these yrs

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The first one is one of my all-time favorite films. The second & third one are also solid sequels too. I'll never forget how fun 10/21/2015 was. It's like everyone dropped their problems for the day and celebrated BTTF. :wow: That trilogy is right up there with the first three Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Toy Story films.

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
First one is almost flawless.
Marty being late starting the car and still making it to the tower just at the right moment...and they knew the minute the lightning struck the tower, but not the second. That's a 60 second window of uncertainty when the lightning strikes. The chance of that plan actually working working was Avengers vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos odds

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, the first movie is my #1 favorite movie of all time. I knew that shyt was what it was then upon seeing it the first time at 4 years old in daycare. Crazy, that daycare just let that movie rock continuously all day and I just soaked that shyt in. I know the movie by heart now. Probably seen it over 100 times now. It's about due time for a rewatch.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
It's too bad there aren't more sci-fi films like them today. Hope and heart and still grounded in everyday human life.

The Jetsons deserve a mention here too.

A remake would be the most miserable dystopian shyt ever made. Doc Brown wouldn't survive the trilogy. And if he did it "wouldn't be as good as if he didn't!".

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's too bad there aren't more sci-fi films like them today. Hope and heart and still grounded in everyday human life.

The Jetsons deserve a mention here too.

A remake would be the most miserable dystopian shyt ever made. Doc Brown wouldn't survive the trilogy. And if he did it "wouldn't be as good as if he didn't!".
If they remade it, half the main characters would be gay, doc brown would be female.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I don’t know about the 3rd one( haven’t seen it I. Yrs )

But 1 and 2 are classics. The first one is in my top 10 easily . Father used to watch it all the time. I probably know the film line for line

“why don’t you make like a tree and leave”

“You’ll see, someday I will be Mayor!!!”

“You mean to tell me you built a Time Machine!!”

Lol