Back to Back? We Like That Record - Official 18x NBA Champion Boston Celtics 2024-25 thread

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
05681ec571c04fc09f588616d0e2a991.gif

We are ready:wow:

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Here for it. They got the roster and talent. Still better than anyone in the East. They play like a team like last year they're gonna be a tough out.

Only thing I'm worried about is if dudes start playing individual basketball because they already have their ring and now want individual glory. That's where Mazz gotta step up.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the dismissive comments towards the team from outside voices continues. Makes winning that much sweeter. Not even worth the time acting defensive against. Besides I’m having too good a time laughing my ass off at these Joe Mazzulla quotes and stories coming out of media day and training camp. lol

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the dismissive comments towards the team from outside voices continues. Makes winning that much sweeter. Not even worth the time acting defensive against. Besides I’m having too good a time laughing my ass off at these Joe Mazzulla quotes and stories coming out of media day and training camp. lol

And another thing to keep in mind, is that for how hated the Celtics are, it is far more profitable for the media to create negative content about the team. Far more people want to see this team fail than succeed

So expect to hear a lot of “They only won because they had an easy path”, “You can replace Tatum with anyone and they still win”, “Mazzulla ain’t coaching shyt”, etc.

If you thought the discourse was unbearable when they lost a game last season, prepare yourself for the amount of stupid hot takes you’ll see this season