Back Then They Didn't Want Me APPRECIATION

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I can sorta relate.

My HS hoe career was RUINED by my older sisters. Everyone knew me as their lil brother, so hardly any girls looked at me like that....

I thought going into HS the opposite was going to happen.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was always popular. It's just I was a suburban dude that wasnt "hood" enough. They thought I always liked white girls (defense mechanism)

Them hoes extra :flabbynsick: now and I've been told I've got "swag" now :comeon: plus I got some facial hair. (Living in south ATL didnt hurt either.) My confidence has never been so high but then again I always knew I was the shyt. Now I have the degree, looks, crib, location and salary to prove it.

You really cant tell me shyt now :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was part of the band nerd, head in a book, ugly duckling brigade. I was skinny, tall, and clumsy in high school. I was just all around awkward...high school wasn't the best time for me.
I'm still a nerd at heart, but now I don't necessarily look the part.

So poetic :ahh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Happened to me...in high school I was pretty popular but I was teased mercifully about being dark and too skinny...now when people from high school see me its :ohhh:

Them same girls they were jocking in school are built like deep freezers now, while Im in the best shape ever..High school reunion is tomorrow and I plan to :mj: on all of them.

you gonna wear that freakem dress :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I swear this thread gets made once a month. week

-DMP-

These nikkas is straight clown status with this revenge of the nerd steeze they be kicking on this site every other 3 days.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
lol cosign TS.

i was a late bloomer. got no play really in hs. college comes around, and ya boy was :win:

in a sick way, i kinda like them broads that fked wid me before i became the man. hoes wanna get wid me now cuz of my paper, n cuz they kno all tehse other hoes want me. i miss them hoes that loved me for me.:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was a skinny nerd with big glasses who stayed to himself.

Oh wait I'm still a skinny nerd with big glasses who stays to himself except now being a skinny nerd wih big glasses is cool

YBE

Banned
Daps
It was mad EASY to get girls in high school :heh:

a 16 yo girl wants: a fly dude with a car :manny:

a 26 yo girl wants: a fly dude with a car, career, house, 401k, stock options, degree & everything else under the sun :stopitslime:

Daps
I can't rock with this, the "Revenge Of The Nerds/Ugly nikka" steez is corny. Everyone has gotten clowned in life or turned down by a girl but only a weak nikka lets it consume him. These are the types that usually end up; working in the law enforcement field, going to the military, or treating women poorly and ending up lonely. Nothing is respectul about this type of behavior.

Consume him? :beli:

Like I already said in the opening post, this isn't about hating anyone. Life has its ups and downs.

This is about getting your :myman: :win: on in life.

plus I got some facial hair. (

:dead:

These nikkas is straight clown status with this revenge of the nerd steeze they be kicking on this site every other 3 days.

:steviej: :umad:

If you have nothing to add and/or can't relate, get the fukk up out of our thread and be mad somewhere else.

:dj2::mj:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps