Back Then They Didn't Want Me APPRECIATION

Daps
Anybody else here used to be the geeky smart guy as a teen? I was, and the opposite sex basically shytted on me until I went to University :sadbron:

I don't blame 'em, that's just the way of the world.. I had little value as a man at the time, but little did they know I was an ugly duckling about to get my :heh: on just a few short years later.

Now in my 20's - looking and feeling better than ever, quality and quantity of women in my life constantly increasing, getting that $$$, while the type of girls I used to fall for are looking real :flabbynsick:..

They used to be on top and give me the :huhldup:, now I'm on top and looking at the world like :win:.

And with every year, the gap grows because I keep getting better and they keep falling off :russ:

Shoutout to all my brehs and brehettes who can relate! :smugdraper:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Happened to me...in high school I was pretty popular but I was teased mercifully about being dark and too skinny...now when people from high school see me its :ohhh:

Them same girls they were jocking in school are built like deep freezers now, while Im in the best shape ever..High school reunion is tomorrow and I plan to :mj: on all of them.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was part of the band nerd, head in a book, ugly duckling brigade. I was skinny, tall, and clumsy in high school. I was just all around awkward...high school wasn't the best time for me.
I'm still a nerd at heart, but now I don't necessarily look the part.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I can't rock with this, the "Revenge Of The Nerds/Ugly nikka" steez is corny. Everyone has gotten clowned in life or turned down by a girl but only a weak nikka lets it consume him. These are the types that usually end up; working in the law enforcement field, going to the military, or treating women poorly and ending up lonely. Nothing is respectul about this type of behavior.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I was a smart stoner kid, anyone that didnt know me probably assumed I'd be a loser selling weed and pills at my fathers house forever.. Definitely made some changes since then :youngsabo:

Girls I knew back then have been gettin at me since, most of em were chicks I'd never even seen or had a convo with :what: