Back in the Selena days, cats would lose their minds over her posterior. What do you think today?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
cats?

man, only mexicans knew of her at her time of death

jlo made her legacy mainstream to america

and yes, she was almost as thick as jlo, phenomenal casting

b97fc98cdc374193a815034b7c447609.jpg

41315a0cbf6f78dac6068805a1e182cf.jpg

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
its sucks that her murderer is possibly coming out in a few years though

she was really on the cusp of breaking out

them messicans don't play about Selena. if that old heffer gets released she will get murked like Griselda Blanco within 6 months

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I see a lot of Coli Brehs swear all Mexican women are box shaped. maybe here in the states due to the American diet and driving everywhere.

Yall never been to Mexico outside of Cancun, CDMX then

Been thru Oaxaca, Puebla, Guerrero, Morelos. I saw plenty of nicely shaped women

Selena was a dime, RIP
Some are box shaped but in California you can see a lot of legitimately thick Mexican girls.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm talking about everyday black folks man, not musicians who meet upcoming musicians before they blow up

and damn, Pac should have smash for the culture. smh
Not sure if this is true, but I rest on one of those old forums back in the day like :hamster: Or RRT that Selena was feelin pac, but her racist pops or sumn like that wasn’t having it, not sure if that’s true tho :yeshrug: ..

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I see a lot of Coli Brehs swear all Mexican women are box shaped. maybe here in the states due to the American diet and driving everywhere.

Yall never been to Mexico outside of Cancun, CDMX then

Been thru Oaxaca, Puebla, Guerrero, Morelos. I saw plenty of nicely shaped women

Selena was a dime, RIP

nikkas are sleep, and I want them to keep it that way

In America, Mexicans in Southern Cali, Arizona, and El Paso are :wow::wow: :wow: :whew:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i'm talking about everyday black folks man, not musicians who meet upcoming musicians before they blow up

and damn, Pac should have smash for the culture. smh
I said that Tupac and Selena would of definitely done so gd together heading into 96 had she not been cowardly gunned by that fat piece of trash.