Baby eats crack while in care of 34-year-old grandma

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe females should just be able to have kids before a certain age. Dont know how i would go about correcting it maybe a test. Some type of time release shot given at birth:manny:.

People dont wanna hear about shots to stop birth in young mothers but i guess they dont mind paying taxes towards them either. I got atleast 3-4 female cousins that had kids before they were 16.

Something needs to happen. fukk they choices! They cant drink smoke or drive but they can birth a human into the world:what:. Some comfused females get pregnant cause they have nothing else to offer/show their worth with.

This is sad.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What bullshyt? It's a serious question. A lot of people here talk about how Obama isn't fixing the "Black Community" well... these people are the problem that need fixing. What is Obama supposed to do about this?

Crack/drugs isn't a "black community" problem, drugs are a nationwide epidemic that all races are effected by. I don't know if u know this, but Barack Obama is the president of the united states, not the president of black folks. The president essentially cqnt do shhyt about drugs. What president in the history of the existence of the US has stopped the distribution, use and or sale of drugs? The war on drugs is a fuccin joke. It will never be won. What is your opinion of all the milions of white folks that smoke meth, sell meth, blow up their homes and kill the entire family with meth labs? Cmon bruh, stop tryna single out black folks. I'm not defending these nyggaz at all, I'm simply sayin obama does not/can't hold allegience or special treatment to black folks just bcuz he's black. Ya feel me?:whoo:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Crack/drugs isn't a "black community" problem, drugs are a nationwide epidemic that all races are effected by. I don't know if u know this, but Barack Obama is the president of the united states, not the president of black folks. The president essentially cqnt do shhyt about drugs. What president in the history of the existence of the US has stopped the distribution, use and or sale of drugs? The war on drugs is a fuccin joke. It will never be won. What is your opinion of all the milions of white folks that smoke meth, sell meth, blow up their homes and kill the entire family with meth labs? Cmon bruh, stop tryna single out black folks. I'm not defending these nyggaz at all, I'm simply sayin obama does not/can't hold allegience or special treatment to black folks just bcuz he's black. Ya feel me?:whoo:
No I don't feel you. You can type up a wall of text from here to China and you still can't explain away that this news story exposes fundamental problems in the modern black community. I see you are trying to make this about the war on drugs when that isn't the issue in this news story.

What can Obama do to fix this so he's no longer a "c*on" or a "sell out" in your eyes.

Should Obama write these people a check? Should he arrest more meth heads? Will that make things better for the Black community that he's underserving or whatever.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, Since I know you serious now.. Let me ask you... How in the hell can you force non sexual and sexual teens to get a birth control shot??? You are treading on thin ice with this idea of yours :beli:

I say make it optional and available for free.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No I don't feel you. You can type up a wall of text from here to China and you still can't explain away that this news story exposes fundamental problems in the modern black community. I see you are trying to make this about the war on drugs when that isn't the issue in this news story.

What can Obama do to fix this so he's no longer a "c*on" or a "sell out" in your eyes.

Should Obama write these people a check? Should he arrest more meth heads? Will that make things better for the Black community that he's underserving or whatever.

U are missing the point. Obama can't push an agenda to single handedly make things beter to help the black community. He has to help the problems that drugs bring in all communities. This is about the war on drugs. The problems in the black community should be fixed by black people. Black folks should not look for the damn president to fix our problems. When has any president pushed an agenda to help the black community? I'll wait. I never said obama is a sellout or a c00n. Stop puttin words in my mouth. U are way off base and your position is all over the place, u are talkin in circles. U hve yet to establish a difinitive position.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
U are missing the point. Obama can't push an agenda to single handedly make things beter to help the black community. He has to help the problems that drugs bring in all communities. This is about the war on drugs. The problems in the black community should be fixed by black people. Black folks should not look for the damn president to fix our problems. When has any president pushed an agenda to help the black community? I'll wait. I never said obama is a sellout or a c00n. Stop puttin words in my mouth. U are way off base and your position is all over the place, u are talkin in circles. U hve yet to establish a difinitive position.
Irresponsibility existed before the war on drugs. What's Obama supposed to do about that?

What do you want him to do?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Irresponsibility existed before the war on drugs. What's Obama supposed to do about that?

What do you want him to do?

I want him to push a stronger agenda to create more jobs nationally. I want him to stop the outsourcing of amrican jobs to foreign countries. Rebuild factories in the inner cities. Dump more money into social programs, set up more community policing, stop closing schools, stop the mandatory minimum laws that send nyggaz away for 2 grams of crack. Provide access to more education service in low income communities. That's what I want him to do. But its not just for black people. I want him to do it for all amricans that struggle with those issues

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I want him to push a stronger agenda to create more jobs nationally. I want him to stop the outsourcing of amrican jobs to foreign countries. Rebuild factories in the inner cities. Dump more money into social programs, set up more community policing, stop closing schools, stop the mandatory minimum laws that send nyggaz away for 2 grams of crack. Provide access to more education service in low income communities. That's what I want him to do. But its not just for black people. I want him to do it for all amricans that struggle with those issues
There are plenty of great paying jobs in this country. We actually don't have enough people to fill them.

Factories are being rebuilt, just people aren't qualified to be CNC Machinists and Design Process Engineers.

Obama has increased public and social spending more than any President in history.

The schools that close obviously need to. Why fund negative outcomes?

Obama already handled the crack sentencing issue.

They have YouTube in the hood. Plenty of chance to get your learn on.

But yeah, what's Obama going to do about irresponsable people like the ones in the video? What's he going to do about that?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

It's a billion dollar industry. Who the fukk taking the amount of prisons, prison workers & prisoners away? (Not talking to you necessarily) It's well known we bring that shyt in the country & put a front on acting like we're trying to stop the drug trade when in reality it's too beneficial to the economy and not to mention, put nikkas in their place. You can't fukk that white broad in the bing, now can you? Once you get that first F charge, they expect you to continue down that path so they can hold you back as if a felony wasn't enough. BTW to go w/ what I quoted, drugs are the detriment of the American people including alcohol. How many people are in jail that needs treatment but doing time because of what? Don't really feel like getting into it cause i'm geekin.