Baby Driver vs Ryan Gosling (Drive)...who's ur pick?

Who's your getaway driver?

• Baby Driver

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Ryan Gosling (Drive)

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
probably Baby

lemme ask y'all this tho, what was the point of Jamie Foxx being in Baby Driver? the nikka played the most useless role I ever seen, I mean the whole movie seemed to be pointless but wtf lol

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You have to think about this, the Driver, who talked alot more in the book, is alot more methodical in terms of "you have me for 5 minutes, anything in between that im all yours" he dont wanna know names, doesnt wanna know anything, he is practical in every sense. he minimizes any sense of "will he talk" "will he snitch" that nikka will do the time and not give a fukk, can you say the same about baby driver?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You have to think about this, the Driver, who talked alot more in the book, is alot more methodical in terms of "you have me for 5 minutes, anything in between that im all yours" he dont wanna know names, doesnt wanna know anything, he is practical in every sense. he minimizes any sense of "will he talk" "will he snitch" that nikka will do the time and not give a fukk, can you say the same about baby driver?
in this scenario ryan gosling is your getaway driver, you getting caught with him if he gets arrested so who cares if he snitches or not :laugh: Baby >>

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
probably Baby

lemme ask y'all this tho, what was the point of Jamie Foxx being in Baby Driver? the nikka played the most useless role I ever seen, I mean the whole movie seemed to be pointless but wtf lol

He was just another member of the crew but the live wire. In every heist movie there’s a livewire. That one person who can throw everything off because they’re not willing to play by the rules

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lets say you about to rob a bank and had to choose a getaway driver. Who's ur pick based off the two movies? Baby Driver or Ryan Gosling (Drive)?

I'd probably go with Ryan Gosling. That nikka was stone cold in the flick.
give me the guy doing shyt that defied the laws of physics... baby driver