Baby Boy Coming Of Age (Sequel) Coming

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao what's the premise of this movie? "Join Jody and Peanut as they run through Compton dodging the eastsiders who are out for revenge after Peanut put some hot one's in Rodney. Will jody finally grow up? Will Melvin continue to African Niqqa squat Jody's mom in the kitchen and cook ass naked (ho homo). Will Yvette finally get the man she deserve err wants err needs?"

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
That scene where Taraji's son tries to stop Snoop from raping her still has me rollin :russ:
skinny ass dude nikka lookin like s damn Skelton :laff:

You find that scene funny?:gucci:

Snoop threatening her with those skinny ass arms:mjlol::troll:
and for some reason this scene get me rolling told that little nikka, don't fukk with me! But you wanna fukk wit a nikka, right!? I try to be a good motherfukking nikka, but I can't be because little bytch ass nikkas like you wanna fukk with me! You wanna fukk wit a nikka, right!? You want a nikka who got two strikes on him to go to jail for life motherfukker! That's what you want!? fukk no, I'm leaving! I can't live like this. :mjgrin:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I would give it a look if they do make a second one. I'm assuming it would probably focus on Jody and Evette's son going through the same types of trials and tribulations that he went through in the first movie.