Babe battle: Kat Dennings vs Hilary Duff (Which woman is finer?)

Which woman is finer?

• Kat Dennings

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • Hilary Duff

Votes: 63 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Daps
aeA5Rnv_700b.jpg

Kat and Megan Thee Stallion are the types who look better with less makeup.
Might have to change my vote. I love a curvy woman wit thangs!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
lol Kat might play the same character in everything but that conversation is for the film room breh, and yes Kat Dennings has some AMAZING BREASTS

@priority. @humminbird , has their ever been a battle between Rubi Rose vs Ice Spice ?

oh and Priority stop changing your name so much on here, I can't keep up, lol

yes, we did two battles for them. the second one was requested by you lol

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps

thanks breh, guess my weed made me forget, lol
thanks again breh, u and hummingbird,
priority btw, you my nicca but you gotta stop changing your user name every week, sh1t is confusing at first
change your name back to PAWG Life or Kang the Conqueror, like the saying goes a good name is better than gold
but back to my thread request Hilary vs Kat...it's almost a tie for me, if I had to choose I would flip a coin and be happy with Hilary or Kat
@priority keep this name to at least 2024 so we can recognize you when you post and drop piff women

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
thanks breh, guess my weed made me forget, lol
thanks again breh, u and hummingbird,
priority btw, you my nicca but you gotta stop changing your user name every week, sh1t is confusing at first
change your name back to PAWG Life or Kang the Conqueror, like the saying goes a good name is better than gold
but back to my thread request Hilary vs Kat...it's almost a tie for me, if I had to choose I would flip a coin and be happy with Hilary or Kat
@priority keep this name to at least 2024 so we can recognize you when you post and drop piff women

it’s all good lol

peace and blessings