Babe battle: Demi Moore vs Jennifer Connelly (Which woman was hotter in their prime?)

Which woman was finer in her their prime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Good God Almighty!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

MY NIKKA!!! :myman: :salute:

Dap
Undap
Dap
Rep

@humminbird

You da homie too! Appreciate the request being granted! :salute:

Imma just copy & paste what I wrote about my PAWG QUEEN Jennifer Connelly earlier:

Breh there is zero embellishment to this, but fact is Jennifer Connelly was the first female who's looks damn near immediately defined gorgeous to me. I was 7 years old and watching the movie Labyrinth lol.

I had been known I found girls cute and all that, but seeing her for the first time, sh1t just hit different. For the first time I had a "beauty benchmark," and wow was it set high. Funny thing is just several months later I discovered Jane Kennedy, Vanessa Williams, along with Thelma and Willona from Good Times and I had no idea how I was identifying all of these friggin' goddesses all at once! But Jennifer Connelly is the one who awakened my senses in regards to identifying physical beauty in a woman. Keep in mind I'm like 7 / 8 as I'm going through all this sh1t :mjlol:

But yeah, she's my archetype PAWG and I've had the luck to date a couple of girls who fairly resembled her. How she flys under the radar when celebrity beauties are being discussed and ranked is beyond me breh.

I have zero shame in how much I'm in love with this woman. The funniest thing about her is that in-her-prime Jennifer Connelly occupies a top 5 spot on both the "Hottest Celebrity Woman Who Is Hardly Mentioned" list and the "Hottest Celebrity Woman Overall" list. Criminally underrated but IMO has a very very strong case for the crown of GOAT white celebrity in regards to physical attraction. She's also precisely the reason for me dark brunette hair >>>>>>>>> any other hair color.

Also easily passes the test for "hot hot" and "classy hot." Just gat-damn perfection:wow:

Dana Delany :whew: :noah:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
MY NIKKA!!! :myman: :salute:

Dap
Undap
Dap
Rep

Imma just copy & paste what I wrote about my PAWG QUEEN Jennifer Connelly earlier:

I have zero shame in how much I'm in love with this woman. The funniest thing about her is that she occupies a top 5 spot on both the "Hottest Celebrity Woman Who Is Hardly Mentioned" list and the "Hottest Celebrity Woman Overall" list. Criminally underrated but IMO has a very very strong case for the crown of GOAT white celebrity in regards to physical attraction. She's also precisely the reason for me dark brunette hair >>>>>>>>> any other hair color.

Also easily passes the test for "hot hot" and "classy hot." Just gat-damn perfection:wow:

Dana Delaney :whew: :noah:

Thanks bro!!!!:salute::myman:

But I can not take full credit.

This is a duo production; me and the homie @humminbird make these threads as a production duo. It's a collaboration! :myman:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:noah: Connelly one of the g.o.a,t pawgs. She was still looking fukkable in top gun 2

jennifer-connelly-gif-jennifer.gif
giphy.gif
BJv3.gif

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
91-ZHxtfUFL._SL1500_.jpg

Now I remember!!!! :mjgrin:

:russ: :russ: Justin Longs dumb ass, he had next ... but had to mess with everyones girl i guess because he got hella black balled.

or maybe its them Amanda SIefried leaks that the last straw ... he was a good actor too, mad charismatic.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:russ: :russ: Justin Longs dumb ass, he had next ... but had to mess with everyones girl i guess because he got hella black balled.

or maybe its them Amanda SIefried leaks that the last straw ... he was a good actor too, mad charismatic.

Wait what happened to Justin Longs? lol