B1GGEST Game Of The Conference:scUMs Big Brother #12 Sparty @ #13 scUMs Daddy Brutus

Who will be the B1GGER team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
On the real for real....I'm kinda worrying brehs.....I have a bad feeling about this shyt.

sparty-michael-jordan.jpg
You know we do. This shyt gonna come down to a last second field goal:sadcam:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Literally, they both need a college football tv show.
The insults osu and um people have for one another is crazy.
Being from the chi we don't have college football like that. So, when I went to msu and saw that first nd/msu game live at state. I was in complete shock.
I thought I was gon play tennis that day. Walk to the courts outside msu stadium and the site I saw.....

Like, 250000 people in the msu football parking lot.
ESPN light trucks on hydralics taller than the stadium...
I literally was in fukk'n shock....no bears game was ever like this...not even 85 and this nd/msu game was like a mini superbowl parade for one game. Then it was like that every home game.
I am still in shock from that, twenty three years later like ....wow!!

Art Barr

:dead::dead:

I know what you mean though, you'd be surprised who you saw on the tennis court. I bet it was a wrap due to the tailgate:wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
To cover himself "we still homies though :whoa:" like a bytch. We dont do that on our side. Its fukk all rivals. :madbaugh:
Cover myself from what delusional ed? :mjlol: Should i make a thread crying like a bytch cause a certain poster rocked my teams avi :bumbytch: