B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you gonna cast a celebrity with no acting experience, don’t give her a crying scene :skip:
Breh that scene confirmed my flabbiness. My GF whose a decent chunk younger that barely listens to hip hop besides the super popular radio songs half recognized the girl and said isn't she a rapper. I was like doubt it that ain't Meg,Nicki, Cardi B and not even he most recent thot on social media I've been seeing called GLorilla. We peeped IMDB and seen it was Yung Miami and I knew I was flabby status. Heard of her name and seen a pic or two but have no idea how she looks or who she is lmao :skip:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LMAO @ BMF turning briefly turning back into a horror movie.

Meech asked Goldie to use the bathroom and then stumbles upon a chick who looked like she had the monster.
Sorry baby — wasn't a cure then or now! :francis:

Then, Meech and Tee pull up to Atlanta and already are trying to encroach on other people's territory and wash $ thru Goldie.

Meanwhile, how the FÙCK Mama Flenory going on bootleg ass dates with the damn pastor blatantly LOL :pachaha:and dude had to check her temperature with that hand on the leg. When she wasn't trying the show them thangs, he went into instant HOH mode and told the waiter to split that check. Hilarious.

This cop/partner "romance" side angle just aint it. But they gon keep on fúckin and she gon keep on snooping.

And how the hell is Monique straying from the "kill Lamar" plan, cupcaking with him and literally smoking rock LOL.
Breh was like "Imma light it for you" :sas1: Had to be the most polite introduction to rock in the history of crackheads. bytch was about the be the BMF Wanda before he put them paws on her. Oh well — time to cremate her just like Blackie. She will be missed. LMAO @ "but she's a dead bítch now"

Meech and Tee's lil sister needs to team up with Monique's newly orphaned daughter and be the most useless characters on the show.

And fùck Mabel for dry snitching on herself with that matchbook :bryan:The curse of the EZ Rest Motel strikes again! Lucille didn't wanna eat but she was prepared to use that fukkin skillet tho.

Real talk tho, I gotta become a BMF contractor. Meech and Tee are literally handing out designer pouches with all kinda $ inside. Gucci and MCM bags galore. Bozo ass Meech even paying a rack to fùck at the strip club :hhh:

And give Lil Meech a Razzie for his acting LOL

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LMAO @ BMF turning briefly turning back into a horror movie.

Meech asked Goldie to use the bathroom and then stumbles upon a chick who looked like she had the monster.

Then, Meech and Tee pull up to Atlanta and already are trying to encroach on other people's territory and wash $ thru Goldie.

Meanwhile, how the FÙCK Mama Flenory going on bootleg ass dates with the damn pastor blatantly LOL :pachaha:and dude had to check her temperature with that hand on the leg. When she wasn't trying the show them thangs, he went into instant HOH mode and told the waiter to split that check. Hilarious.

This cop/partner "romance" side angle just aint it. But they gon keep on fúckin and she gon keep on snooping.

And how the hell is Monique straying from the "kill Lamar" plan, cupcaking with him and literally smoking rock LOL.
Breh was like "Imma light it for you" :sas1: Had to be the most polite introduction to rock in the history of crackheads. bytch was about the be the BMF Wanda before he put them paws on her. Oh well — time to cremate her just like Blackie. She will be missed. LMAO @ "but she's a dead bítch now"

Meech and Tee's lil sister needs to team up with Monique's newly orphaned daughter and be the most useless characters on the show.

And fùck Mabel for dry snitching on herself with that matchbook :bryan:The curse of the EZ Rest Motel strikes again! Lucille didn't wanna eat but she was prepared to use that fukkin skillet tho.

Real talk tho, I gotta become a BMF contractor. Meech and Tee are literally handing out designer pouches with all kinda $ inside. Gucci and MCM bags galore. Bozo ass Meech even paying a rack to fùck at the strip club :hhh:
BMF Wanda :skip:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
indeed breh

Yo, as she lay, she wore a silk gray neglige
Alize pours, the radio play, Marvin Gaye
What's Going On? As she screams Sexual Healing
Couldn't fight the feeling her legs hit the ceiling
Hitting all positions dipped in for quick love
She's professional, she does this shyt in strip clubs
Flied in June until she Acquired Immune Deficiency
Now misery is the syndrome

:francis:

patscorpio