B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
had the exact reaction as Bryant when lawanda said she not turning her back on tee and them, the fukk you come for in the first place ??

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I mean. I guess I still like the theme song. And lil Meech is growing on me with his terrible acting and unrealistic lines. Charles still out here wilding.
:lolbron:

What was the point of Tee baby mama going to the police station to pull the bait and switch? I mean she could have just not contacted them and moved on with her life? Then the transition to the cops fukking… what is this show doing? I loved the scene with Mama Flenory going in on Charles at the bowling alley. He doing my girl all types of wrong having his side piece rolling into their house to taunt her. SMH.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just watched episode 8, in the preview of episode 9 they have BMickey pulling a heater on Terry. In real life if that happened one of them would've had to leave this earth. There is no returning from that especially during that era in Detroit. They screwing the real life BMickey (DMeeks), terrible portrayal of him.