B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I'm in the same. Tbh season is pretty bad but still entertaining so I'm watching. The place let Lamar go after he killed the guard watching him too lol. They don't care about consistency this season.

He didn’t kill the guard he put him to sleep like Debo did Craig in Friday breh

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Charles a five pump chump, fukked ole girl and Lucille the same night. And ain’t last a minute total:dead: going that long without the 😻 will do that to you.

Lamar is a demon:picard:

Terry came up clutch in that dice game.

I thought Meech and Terry were going to rob Monique and the whole dice game at first

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Charles smashed two chicks in a night and fukked less than 5 minutes combined :pachaha: :dame:

Charles a five pump chump, fukked ole girl and Lucille the same night. And ain’t last a minute total:dead: going that long without the 😻 will do that to you.

Lamar is a demon:picard:

Terry came up clutch in that dice game.

I thought Meech and Terry were going to rob Monique and the whole dice game at first
That nikka still won. His best day since '73 :mjlol:
Mama Flenory titties been looking dunkable all season :mjgrin:
She's built pretty well. Extra MILFish.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Pop Flemory pulled up on that house party and that shyt was packed with hoes. Dude looked happy as fukk to be dancing. No stress at all. Mans forgot he even had a family :russ:

bytches literally in there choosing and grabbing all up on his ass LOL. But after spending all season getting NO buns, I’m glad he finally got it in even if he made a fool of himself.

On a side note….. this show is all over the damn place. Meech & Tee on some Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure shyt in Atlanta trying to get 10 kilos fronted

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
1…Wasn’t them nikkas in Atlanta when sister called about Lamar being at the house and Terry like we on are way :mjlol: … nikka u like 13 hours driving time away…. While family and neighbors could have been gutted before u nikkas made it back home

2. Charles going raw in the side piece and come back home and hit the wife raw..I’ll keep fukkin the side bytch because wifey won’t fukk u again until 3 months later again

3.. Lamar aka Steven seagal role need to be slowed down…. nikka running the Detroit like Barry Sanders

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1…Wasn’t them nikkas in Atlanta when sister called about Lamar being at the house and Terry like we on are way :mjlol: … nikka u like 13 hours driving time away…. While family and neighbors could have been gutted before u nikkas made it back home

2. Charles going raw in the side piece and come back home and hit the wife raw..I’ll keep fukkin the side bytch because wifey won’t fukk u again until 3 months later again

3.. Lamar aka Steven seagal role need to be slowed down…. nikka running the Detroit like Barry Sanders

We on our way we gotta go now :mjgrin: