Azealia Banks, "black men were influenced to treat me like the ugly black girl"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Apologies if this was already posted as I didn't see it.

Azealia Banks To 6ix9ine's Fans: You Support Him, But Not Me?

"Hip hop just literally refuses to put its arms around me and embrace me," she wrote. "As soon as T.I. threw me under the bus for a white girl black men were influenced to just treat me like the ugly black girl and it's been a snowball effect of hatred from black men that I have never ever been able to fight alone."

After naming a few more men who she claims did her wrong, Banks ended with these words:

"The influence male rappers who have s**t on me have on black men in general is tough because it makes it seem almost as if I also don't need help or need protecting," she said. "AZEALIA NEEDS YOUR LOVE TOO."

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
full

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apologies if this was already posted as I didn't see it.

Azealia Banks To 6ix9ine's Fans: You Support Him, But Not Me?

"Hip hop just literally refuses to put its arms around me and embrace me," she wrote. "As soon as T.I. threw me under the bus for a white girl black men were influenced to just treat me like the ugly black girl and it's been a snowball effect of hatred from black men that I have never ever been able to fight alone."

After naming a few more men who she claims did her wrong, Banks ended with these words:

"The influence male rappers who have s**t on me have on black men in general is tough because it makes it seem almost as if I also don't need help or need protecting," she said. "AZEALIA NEEDS YOUR LOVE TOO."

Nah she not telling the entire story no one wants to deal with her because the crazy shyt she does