Ayooo did he just make her cum? She said it’s nap time now.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nah one time I got stretched out and it was life changing :dame:
A physical therapist working thru something is diff than many of these YouTube chiro bozos that have the exact same routines no matter what the claimed diagnosis is. Someone’s in with neck damage and they doing that y strap shyt on em right away like you gotta be kidding me :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
A physical therapist working thru something is diff than many of these YouTube chiro bozos that have the exact same routines no matter what the claimed diagnosis is. Someone’s in with neck damage and they doing that y strap shyt on em right away like you gotta be kidding me :dead:
Yeah I agree with you, there is no way in hell I'm trusting someone to be snapping my neck each and every way they choose so they can get a sound bite. I'm just saying stuff like thai massage or a physical therapist can actually be pretty dope

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Yeah I agree with you, there is no way in hell I'm trusting someone to be snapping my neck each and every way they choose so they can get a sound bite. I'm just saying stuff like thai massage or a physical therapist can actually be pretty dope
Yea actually therapists will work specific areas based on what the ailment is. You can complain about a lumbar herniation or neck/shoulder pain and the YouTube docs will just do the same few cracks on each person making sure that mic is close by. Get a pull up bar and just do hangs every day. Feels great

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between poor posture and literally your body's weight coming down on itself, hanging or pulling like that will release years of pressure if you never did it before.
What’s the odds of this procedure going wrong? Walk in just get wheeled out:lupe:

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Just an FYI. Chiropractors are complete fukking quacks and having your neck adjusted is extremely dangerous. There are nerves and arteries that can be damaged due to violent manipulation. It can literally paralyze you or kill you. Stay away from chiropractors. They're snake oil salesmen.