Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's not self-made. Dude grew up wealthy....his dad was some chess grandmaster
wait till you hear about this guy...

:francis:

Dan.jpg

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Damn, stunted too much with those cars. The goons in blue saw a lick and jumped on it :francis:

Knowing how those Eastern Europeans get down on that:mjpls:, they probably wanted to make an example out of him for any other passport bros. They'll turn a blind eye to the mafia run lounges and camsites, and take out the competition. Might even have been initiated by some mafia dudes due to Tate bringing heat to the industry. He'll beat the case, but some Romanian official is going to get his palms greased.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Stop following these types. Time and time again we see they really ain't shyt. If you're a young man who is lost, and doesn't feel like you know your place, then I recommend you travel. Stop staying in the house listening to wannabe gurus. Go out. See the world. Grind at a job for a year straight and take a 2 week backpacking trip or something. You will never get yo know yourself staying inside the same box you live in. Get out and find your life. Don't expect it fall in your lap, or have it gifted to you by some YouTube personality.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Stop following these types. Time and time again we see they really ain't shyt. If you're a young man who is lost, and doesn't feel like you know your place, then I recommend you travel. Stop staying in the house listening to wannabe gurus. Go out. See the world. Grind at a job for a year straight and take a 2 week backpacking trip or something. You will never get yo know yourself staying inside the same box you live in. Get out and find your life. Don't expect it fall in your lap, or have it gifted to you by some YouTube personality.
No… I choose to live vicariously…