Ayo, Imma let you finish but Oblivion is one of the best movies of 2013!

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadhorse: I know I'm doing this at this point but I just rented this flick and watched it yesterday after sleeping on it for months. This movie was dope! For those that didnt like it, please tell me what you didn't like, and who was doing this 'bad acting' I've seen written in this thread more than once? And WTF is Moon?? A foreign film? Thanks in advance! :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
:deadhorse: I know I'm doing this at this point but I just rented this flick and watched it yesterday after sleeping on it for months. This movie was dope! For those that didnt like it, please tell me what you didn't like, and who was doing this 'bad acting' I've seen written in this thread more than once? And WTF is Moon?? A foreign film? Thanks in advance! :shaq:

EVERYTHING about the movie was about .. the horrible action, the slow paced storyline, the fact that they made it look like :krs: on the trailers and previews and then while watching it you realize that it's a romantic movie at best... Morgan Freeman was barely in it and he practically stole the god damn movie whenever he appeared ..

Horribly executed movie...and they should have hired hotter actresses .. but leading women were :scusthov: and :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVERYTHING about the movie was about .. the horrible action, the slow paced storyline, the fact that they made it look like :krs: on the trailers and previews and then while watching it you realize that it's a romantic movie at best... Morgan Freeman was barely in it and he practically stole the god damn movie whenever he appeared ..

Horribly executed movie...and they should have hired hotter actresses .. but leading women were :scusthov: and :flabbynsick:

I felt the same way, only thing good about the movie was the bubble ship

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
....how many movies have you seen this year? :usure:

Also, Elysium is about to come and smash all pretenders to the post-apocalyptic Earth throne...
this was easily one of the best action movies of 2013

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's fair I guess. I went in with no expectations so I enjoyed it. I think this thread and another made me pass when it was in theaters. I knew before I watched it he would turn out to be a clone but I didnt know the concept behind it. Was it the Matrix, NO, but I've seen worse flicks by far. The chicks? :yeshrug: Would Megan Fox have made a hotter wife? Sure but this :leostare: is her only facial expression.