Ayo, if this ain’t the prototype idk what else you heads want the Father above to give us in terms of physical feminine perfection

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The analogies got me weak breh :dead:

This Blvck_hvir chick is bad as a car full of sleepy babies

Chick got that South African wagon without that little grey alien face that too many of those chicks be having

Go to her page.

Thick as a milkshake with concrete added in AND pretty as hell in the face. Nice glowing skin too.

And she got that high kinda donk too, the type that has that crack always peeking out of her pants/shorts.

What more could be desired?
Cutie face, thick as a snicker bar kept in the back of the freezer and she got locs? Yeah that's my prototype.

I've always liked my women sturdy enough to make the car dip when she slides in.

I get outta bed to piss in the middle of the night, I want it to look like I got a van full of pillows waiting for me under the covers when I walk back in the room.

Y'all bugging if you holding your nose in front of THIS one.

She thick like a 90s kid's trapper keeper on the last day of school AND she be in the gym.

Best of both worlds.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
How tall is she? I see she got the long legs shirt torso build.......be shorty duwop but somehow magically that ass still sit as high as the middle of my stomach.......:gucci:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That’s pretty to you? She def has that grey alien face that you mentioned in the op :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
She’s carrying too much mass, I’d be shocked if she was sub 200lbs. She’s thick but ain’t no wiggle & giggle to her no more. It’ll be like slamming ass with a punching bag. Broad got lats and pec muscles now cmon man.

She literally doesn't even look like she works out. :skip:
She's literally squatting 65 pounds but has lats and pec muscles like that? :mjlol: