Ayo for an extra 15 grand a year . . .

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would i have to buy the vespa

would i have pay for gas

The vespas a gift but it's up to you to put gas in that shyt.

Y'all ain't thinking long term though. SIX YEARS. What if you start a family? What if you want taking a date to the movies? Ladies, your male friend ain't getting on the back of your vespa, and you nikkas know you ain't getting your homeboy to hold onto your love handles, letting you cruise him around town and shyt. c'mon now.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
The vespas a gift but it's up to you to put gas in that shyt.

Y'all ain't thinking long term though. SIX YEARS. What if you start a family? What if you want taking a date to the movies? Ladies, your male friend ain't getting on the back of your vespa, and you nikkas know you ain't getting your homeboy to hold onto your love handles, letting you cruise him around town and shyt. c'mon now.

Just get a female whos down for that :wtf: Just went to the website and them joints go up to 80mpg??? and 80mph? :leon:

I see girls riding behind their dude on vespas all the time in cali.

they not black though :troll:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Lucky SOB

:lolbron: Still takes me 15-20 minutes. When it's super nice, I'll ride my bike in, too humid for that lately though. Since it's all city driving, I can can a cheap scooter or moped and then save the wear and tear on my car.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: Still takes me 15-20 minutes. When it's super nice, I'll ride my bike in, too humid for that lately though. Since it's all city driving, I can can a cheap scooter or moped and then save the wear and tear on my car.
How long does it take on the bike? It's definitely worth getting a scooter living 2 miles from work.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
How long does it take on the bike? It's definitely worth getting a scooter living 2 miles from work.

Ironically just a bit more time than it does to drive :skip: No lights, take some back roads and trails, it's partially uphill though. Going home is a breeze at least.