@MWinn

Taking no losses

:wow:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
No. I believe the NBA rigs games but I don't know if this game was rigged. My tv was acting up and I missed part of the third quarter and almost all of the fourth.

The game didn't have to be rigged in the cavs favor because the warriors weren't hitting their shots while Lebron and Kyrie were.
What smoking gun hot take is informing your belief that the NBA rigs games?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
she is a crybaby

King James will win his 3rd ring on the real King James' bday (6/19)

King James had a son , King Charles, who had a parliament called the Cavaliers

6/19 is Father's Day too

nikkas is hardheaded tho
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'm building to it

"Lebron James name nickname is King James.

Game 7 is on Sunday.

This Sunday is June 19th 2016.

June 19th is King James of Scotland's birthday.

The bullet that shot Lincoln was found on the grassy knoll wrapped in a Cavaliers team sock.

Ayesha Curry used the word "RIGGED" - which means to TRUMP UP.

‪#‎AyeshaCurry‬ is trying to warn us that the Earth is FLAT and Trump is trying to stop the Mexican-Black Muslims who know the truth."

‪#‎EducateYourself‬ ‪#‎TheTruthIsOutThere‬‪#‎KnickKnackPattyWackOneFishTwoFish‬

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
What did he say?? Actually don't tell me I'm gonna listen to the podcast on my way home from work

personally don't think he said anything bad....comparing her to Savannah was a low blow but if he left that out I don't see how anybody could take offense.

this day in time you tell a woman to be accountable and all hell breaks loose :francis: you tell a man and "it's ok" :francis:

I think what she did last night was as tasteless as anything Miko did and analyst slandered her like she was a man.

but that almost cac broad gets a pass because that light bright family "transcends race" :upsetfavre:

I expect cacs to slander but I'm disappointed to see nikkas going against SAS (no matter how c00n he is)...he's right on this

Curry family some trash...along w/ his thot ass mother who fukking his ex teammate :troll:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

she rite tho, leave bron wife outta the situation :manny:

Nah I get where SAS was coming from, and he was right.

Ayeshia STILL getting a bunch of passes from nikkas outside of the Coli. If Bron's girl did something like this, they would have dragged that dude to hell and back, coming from all angles. Salty dudes, bitter ass racist cacs, everyone.

shyt is interesting that Bron and his family has spent the last 13 years being completely drama free off the court, yet the Currys get appointed as the model NBA family.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Nah I get where SAS was coming from, and he was right.

Ayeshia STILL getting a bunch of passes from nikkas outside of the Coli. If Bron's girl did something like this, they would have dragged that dude to hell and back, coming from all angles. Salty dudes, bitter ass racist cacs, everyone.

shyt is interesting that Bron and his family has spent the last 13 years being completely drama free off the court, yet the Currys get appointed as the model NBA family.
:what: