Aye you fat piece of sh1t...........................................

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:childplease: Stop bringing ya fat, back titties having ass to the gym getting in the way and shyt and not doing a bit of cardio :flabbynsick:

You fat dirt bag, why the fukk do you always have to do ab work right next to the dumbbell rack?

Then i have to step over your greasy ass just to get weights:flabbynsick:

I hate you nikka

ya fat ass come to the gym and dont accomplish shyt but have the nerve to look at yourself in the mirror like this :jawalrus: like you just did an olympic level workout.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
How about you tell them this...instead of telling us this? Just a suggestion that might actually get you somewhere. :stopitslime:

Snapple

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where Ever The Best Stuff On Earth Is.
contrary to popular opinion sugary drinks such as Gatorade and Vitamin Water are not good liquid replenishments when trying to get ya workout on. Even a tasty beverage such as myself is a no no. Water is always the best replenishment.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
contrary to popular opinion sugary drinks such as Gatorade and Vitamin Water are not good liquid replenishments when trying to get ya workout on. Even a tasty beverage such as myself is a no no. Water is always the best replenishment.

:jawalrus: Good Troll.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

7/10

I almost bit. :jawalrus:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
only worse that a fat b*stard taking up all the air in the gym is a stankin one which makes you not want to breathe at all. I literally move to the other side of the gym every time there is a bum smelling like BO.