Aye Yo....Y'all nikkas heard Braun Strowman coming back right?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also gotta remember that alot of the hate from black folks towards him was when her shytted on Lavar Ball's parenting skills

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's getting too political. I'm starting to wonder if it's time we start calling to see exactly what's on Hunter's laptop.

What has HHH said that was political? Only politics HHH seems to know are wrestling politics and he's proven pretty adept at it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The inconsistent line yā€™all draw in the sand for MAGATā€™s is so mind blowingly ridiculous

nikkas sing along to Jericho themes, bow to his entrances and shyt.. call Tom Brady ā€œGOAT Bradyā€ and will listen to Kodak all dayā€¦

But then when it comes to certain nikkas, yā€™all turn into Shaun King. Itā€™s hilarious. Stay consistent please.

This guy still sucks to me tho :dead:
Exactly. That shyt doesn't hit the way they think it does, especially considering ...

And a dude in here acting like they weren't pushing that Qanon vaccine hesitancy bullshyt is funny.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Did he randomly decide to give up the briefcase after this? I'm still tryna figure out how Vince managed to botch this shyt so bad
He cashed it in for a match with Roman at Hell in a Cell. He tried to cash it in after Summerslam but once again failed when the Shield reuniting and whooped his ass

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He was good to me but did become boring when he turned into a catch phrase guy, that was probably Vince's idea but still. Guys like him should never be face

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Anytime I saw him or Ryback doing anything I just hit the :scust:

Big worthless slug