Aye, why cole stans so bytch made?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Dude is an alright rapper, but his fans been spiraling ever since the apology

I get yall disappointed to finally see the Emperor has no clothes, but let it go :russ:

Nikkas turning into pure haters out of jealousy. Making up all kinds of lies and narratives on kendrick just cause he won the beef. It's obsessive

When's the last time anybody made a cole thread that didn't reference the beef?

Exactly, so the damage is done. Cole lost, embarrassed himself, and is disqualified from any goat discussions

Appreciate his music as you please but stop tryna prop that man up

Talking about he could outrap kendrick when he don't even believe that shyt :mjlol:

Don't give me that excuse that he didn't know how messy the beef would get. It's drake nikka. Everybody knew the deal :stopitslime:

Cole couldn't even handle Noname :heh:

So safe to say he wouldn't have popped off either way it went

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He took his name out the hat :manny:

Weird to rap about being the best for 5 years than give up but he sleeping good

MINT

All Star
Daps
Cole was never that good to begin with. There's a reason if he was considered the 3rd wheel since day 1. Thats because he was the only other "big rapper" available and he was put there by default, but never good enough to pretend for a better spot.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Most people tried to have Big Sean or Future instead of Cole in the top 3 because he never had a great album and an undisputable great song, tells you everything you need to know about the dude as a rapper :yeshrug:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
as a rapper/feature artist he is good/great. bars i mean (johnny ps caddy. 95 south. 4yeo title track)

as an artist dude is a great value diet version of kendrick. this is what his fans wont admit though

every album cole has dropped since gkmc is a fake deep watered down version of a previous dot album.

i’m glad he exposed himself thruout this beef. Not trying to hate on him but i would always have convos with coworkers that cole not like that. and they would be huffin & puffin. I’m glad it took for the Like That verse for Fold to expose himself and show the world he not like that:youngsabo:

derro13

All Star
Daps
every album cole has dropped since gkmc is a fake deep watered down version of a previous dot album.
Thats true and even he admitted it. Almost every time Kendrick drops an album, Cole tries to replicate it but its never as good, not even close.
That nikka is not a creator.

He's cool for what it is, he's just not part of the great discussion, not even for this era.

JaytheOne

Pro
Daps
That crazy run he had from 2017-2023 killing everything was all for nothing :snoop:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
suddenly, according to this site, j cole is a bad rapper. kendrick stans are an embarrassment to the sport of hip hop.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
suddenly, according to this site, j cole is a bad rapper. kendrick stans are an embarrassment to the sport of hip hop.
He ain't a bad rapper. He's just alright

Not even the best on his own label. Let alone the rap game

J.I.D., Krit, spittta, cyhi, soulo, and vince all way better with way better projects

Yall stans ironically be the one's gassing. He gets one features with other rappers and can do well, but yall deluded yallselves into thinking that makes him the best

Takes more than writing one solid 16. You've went back and forth with dozens of posters but haven't even broke down a cole bar that's supposed to be deep or so clever

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Kendrick stans are hip-hop's swifties. Stfu man holy fukk. J. Cole stans don't even be poppin shyt like that. Who are you even talking to on here?