Aye Verb Doing Charity Work

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I was clownin on DI because of the name but hes pretty dope. Lol he just cooked Verb :mjlol:

That opening song was fuego too. Henny Man Henny maaan :dj2:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mothafukkin hennyman lol.
Sidenote nunu looking like she got the walls of life in this jawn.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Wasn't into that song that much but Hennyman got something here. Hope I'm not off base on this but I'd like to see him match with someone like Zig Zag. They got similar styles, imo.

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ngga shouldn't paid Verb...Hennyman even said his homies said Verb ain't gone take him serious...& he didn't:snoop:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
"I'm comfortable in your city, paranoid at home" -Verb

That line hurt.. this felt like an underdogs potentially only major 'shot' ?? If that make sense

only watching on the strength of Queen Nu-Nu.

When it comes to looks she got the biggest swings ever. Sometimes she look like a strong 7, sometimes a 3.

Ngga shouldn't paid Verb...Hennyman even said his homies said Verb ain't gone take him serious...& he didn't:snoop:

He got more views on this shyt then if it was random nikka 1 vs random nikka 2

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the views on this battle have picked up, it's interesting to see the narrative changing in the comments....
Most of us were saying "Verb didn't put his best foot forward and got spanked". Although I think Verb had some really good angles, I still feel that way.

Where are all these "Verb won without even trying" comments coming from? I didn't know there were that many Verb fans still in denial...