Aye mang, the reason VR sucks today mang? Watch and learn mang

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Idk what yall in here talking about but speaking of VR, I haven't touched my Quest 3 in months, haven't heard shyt about Vision Pro since the week after it dropped, and PSVR2 is barely supported as expected. I guess VR really just isn't there yet

BBG

Superstar
Daps
With that 1x1=2 shyt… Im still not onboard with but like you said if you use it monetarily speaking it doesn’t make sense

.90 cents x .90 cents = .81 cents. It LEAVES you with 81 cents according to modern math… that in itself doesn't make sense much either

And theres a Documentary called “The Lost Century” that shows how a lot of inventors and their inventions had been around centuries and either patent offices took control of them, it was confiscated and slapped as Top Secret, or inventors were killed/took it to their graves…etc.

And if you want to go even further, theres a guy in London testing a Thunderstorm machine… Literally creates rain. Other Countries are involved in that testing.

Another guy has an invention that uses a generator/engine that will generate pure/clean air/oxygen that just recycles itself with nothing more than a little water. And he's going to open source his designs for safety reasons. Mazda is involved and India is interested

As for Terrence Howard, he supposedly was in college for chemical engineering as well but dropped out before he was finished. Can’t really confirm or deny because the college he went to no longer exists… it lost funding and folded

Dude is in his mid-50’s so who knows, it could be BS but I rather observe than just write people off
Bruh I learned a long time ago this is the Arcadium, nikkas ain't tryna do too much thinking :ufdup: I just drop a quick 2 cents here and there and be out.

Groupthink is real, and 100 times out of 100 those that are called crazy do not subscribe to it.

But I do believe zero exists lol mane be wylin

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Joe Rogan podcast is as low IQ as it gets. It's a high school bro shyt that is suitable for immature people.

Nobody wanna hear these dusthead trillion dollar business plans.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Come to find out he didn’t invent VR but tried to patent the idea of VR, which ended up being denied :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
he thinks 1 x 1 is 2.
any of you nikkas still listening to anything else out his mouth need help, a friend, and jesus.
nikka is under severe prelest [aka spiritual delusion] from the dream guide [aka demon] in his lucid dreams.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:

C'mom Mayne. AR is way older than 2010. There were AR glasses being used in research labs during the 90s. Hell, Google Glass was released to the public in 2013. They clearly were working on it prior to 2010.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh I learned a long time ago this is the Arcadium, nikkas ain't tryna do too much thinking :ufdup: I just drop a quick 2 cents here and there and be out.

Groupthink is real, and 100 times out of 100 those that are called crazy do not subscribe to it.

But I do believe zero exists lol mane be wylin
This

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For me, multiplication in my head is understood as instances. Can't get onboard with 1x1=2. :yeshrug: 1 instance of 1 is still 1.

There's gotta be a fallacy term or something for that cents one. I'm amused by it as I enjoy math. :ehh:
Semantics but I see it similarly.
One, one time, is one. (1x1=1)
One, two times, is two. (1x2=2)
Three, six times, is eighteen (3x6=18)

I don’t like how he’s seemingly being laughed out the door off rip. Some of the stuff he’s flat out wrong about, but on other topics, he articulates some very interesting points.

For example, I’m not sure why his point about straight lines gets laughed out the room. The physics simulations were interesting as well.

I’m not defending any of his points to argue the validity of them per se; just that dude isn’t the outright crazy person that they seem to paint him as. I’m always here for the jokes though mayne.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Semantics but I see it similarly.
One, one time, is one. (1x1=1)
One, two times, is two. (1x2=2)
Three, six times, is eighteen (3x6=18)

I don’t like how he’s seemingly being laughed out the door off rip. Some of the stuff he’s flat out wrong about, but on other topics, he articulates some very interesting points.

For example, I’m not sure why his point about straight lines gets laughed out the room. The physics simulations were interesting as well.

I’m not defending any of his points to argue the validity of them per se; just that dude isn’t the outright crazy person that they seem to paint him as. I’m always here for the jokes though mayne.

With some of the more oddball stuff I try to at least hear it out. Scientific theories are just theories and are open to being proven it goes another way. Same goes with math proofs.

Considering how well currently understood math has worked I'm inclined to keep thinking in the similar mindset when it comes to multiplication.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With some of the more oddball stuff I try to at least hear it out. Scientific theories are just theories and are open to being proven it goes another way. Same goes with math proofs.

Considering how well currently understood math has worked I'm inclined to keep thinking in the similar mindset when it comes to multiplication.
When it comes to science, I have a friend who is a scientist of sorts. He works for NASA, is an engineer and thinks he knows everything about everything. We battle often, and by battle I mean have discussions on shyt. What I would use against him to shine light on the Terrance Howard possibilities is his own words. He preaches pretty much how science often isn't exact. It's more of a map that works. If you use a map, it's not 100% accurate but it'll get you from A to B. So science is essentially agreed upon working maps.

The math doesn't always math. And what I quoted you saying about the math is where things seem to be stifled. Because people have long ago figured out things then the powers that be put a stop to it. I'll show you guys some examples...

That's the original but maybe this one will play here

And then....

When the math starts mathing, well.. some forces don't want you to do the mathing. And those that do usually get flak. From Einstein to Tesla to Yeshua. All I'm saying is this nikka Terrence has been speaking on this at universities around the world for over a decade.

He can't accomplish all that and be 100% wrong about everything he's saying. The math says our most prestigious universities wouldn't give him and continue to give him a forum to teach. Not at this level and for this long. That's all I'm saying :manny:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Everybody getting their jokes off, but dude is not LYING.

I say that because his name is literally on the patent… from 2010

He might be strange and/or full of shyt in other ways, but he did attempt to patent the idea of AR and other billion dollar companies cited his patent.. thats a true assessment

I honestly don’t understand is it that nikkas prefer jokes or the truth. I didn't know he was patenting shyt all the in 2010… I knew him having patents as far back as 2013.
How could "other billion dollar companies" cite his patent...when he doesn't even have a patent for AR? He only has an application for a patent, he never ever got the actual patent for AR, because when he was told he had to be more specific in his application for the patent...he wasn't and then in 2013 stopped trying to pursue it due to "financial reasons".

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
With that 1x1=2 shyt… Im still not onboard with but like you said if you use it monetarily speaking it doesn’t make sense

.90 cents x .90 cents = .81 cents. It LEAVES you with 81 cents according to modern math… that in itself doesn't make sense much either

And theres a Documentary called “The Lost Century” that shows how a lot of inventors and their inventions had been around centuries and either patent offices took control of them, it was confiscated and slapped as Top Secret, or inventors were killed/took it to their graves…etc.

And if you want to go even further, theres a guy in London testing a Thunderstorm machine… Literally creates rain. Other Countries are involved in that testing.

Another guy has an invention that uses a generator/engine that will generate pure/clean air/oxygen that just recycles itself with nothing more than a little water. And he's going to open source his designs for safety reasons. Mazda is involved and India is interested

As for Terrence Howard, he supposedly was in college for chemical engineering as well but dropped out before he was finished. Can’t really confirm or deny because the college he went to no longer exists… it lost funding and folded

Dude is in his mid-50’s so who knows, it could be BS but I rather observe than just write people off
It makes sense....

when you multiply 1X1 you never have two 1 dollar bills. you have 1 group that contains 1 dollar leaving you with 1 dollar.
If you're multiplying .90 by .90 you dont have two sets of .90.... You're actually multiplying that .90 cent by .90, which is really 90% of that .90 cent.

Terrance Howard is looking at it in a TOTALLY different way... that i dont understand, but aye... he might be right lol