Aye mang, the reason VR sucks today mang? Watch and learn mang

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
we aren't going to listen to any technological talk from someone who doesn't believe in 0 and thinks 1x1 is 2.
we ain't doin it mayne.
can't even understand basic coding with those two belief systems.
and to post Joe fukking Rogan clips in here on top of it... :beli:nah. I changed my mind. You should un-return from the Arcadium.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everybody getting their jokes off, but dude is not LYING.

I say that because his name is literally on the patent… from 2010

He might be strange and/or full of shyt in other ways, but he did attempt to patent the idea of AR and other billion dollar companies cited his patent.. thats a true assessment

I honestly don’t understand is it that nikkas prefer jokes or the truth. I didn't know he was patenting shyt all the in 2010… I knew him having patents as far back as 2013.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

He might be strange and/or full of shyt in other ways, but he did attempt to patent the idea of AR and other billion dollar companies cited his patent.. thats a true assessment

I honestly don’t understand is it that nikkas prefer jokes or the truth. I didn't know he was patenting shyt all the in 2010… I knew him having patents as far back as 2013.
They didn’t even watch the video and getting jokes off

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fumble 7 trillion dollars because you didn’t want to
Pay the fees …. Brehs :troll:
Thats pretty much what I got out of it

All these companies paid to use his original patent now he see’s none of it

I understand how he feels about “fee’s”, and I'm sure he wasn't aware that AR would get as big as it did, but still.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Another thing that sparked my interest is what he was using to detox metals and other stuff from his system and saw the name zeolite keep popping up. Looked it up

I wonder the full scope of how well it works, how to get it naturally, it's alternatives and costs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we aren't going to listen to any technological talk from someone who doesn't believe in 0 and thinks 1x1 is 2.
we ain't doin it mayne.
can't even understand basic coding with those two belief systems.
and to post Joe fukking Rogan clips in here on top of it... :beli:nah. I changed my mind. You should un-return from the Arcadium.
He could be wrong, but today in this thread my nikka? Let's act like you're a white supremacist and because Terrance Howard is black you don't care what he has to say even if he's right. That's what's happening here. There is nothing to debate but you can't get past the fact he's a nikka. Deal with it and learn to love it because I BEEN teaching you guys how white supremacy really works. If you want to talk about his other topics you can do that but try to understand he's into more than you realize and this thread will teach you that once you get off your high horse/high chair

He got receipts mang :wow:
he thinks 1 x 1 is 2.
any of you nikkas still listening to anything else out his mouth need help, a friend, and jesus.
As you get older and wiser you learn that more and more shyt is going than you realize. So how does 1x1=2? According to T.H. (That's what his friends call him) if you took a physical dollar and multiply that by another PHYSICAL dollar. Well sir (this is where I laugh sarcastically) you would still need to begin with two physical dollars so the answer is two but the way we do math has been taught differently.

I'm not here to proclaim he's right and you're the dumBass. What I do know is greater technologies exist and the powers that be go out their way to limit what we have access to like for instance a car that can run on water instead of gas was invented 100yrs ago, or electricity from thin air. Been created by plenty of people but then those inventions disappear. The black former marine who created a machine that purified the water in Michigan, that was sabotaged in a way that no civilian could do without knowledge of how the system worked. What I believe Terrance is saying is he tapped into these... forces and while it all sounds like science fiction. This isn't a stunt, and he's not some lunatic dumBass. At best, maybe his math is wrong but that truth applied to many of our greatest thinkers in human history so you might wanna pump your brakes a little. Because what he's trying to explain isn't something the masses could just understand by watching a YouTube. We not talking geometry or algebra 1 level mathematics here but how many people that never made it to trigonometry wanna chime in and give their two cents.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He could be wrong, but today in this thread my nikka? Let's act like you're a white supremacist and because Terrance Howard is black you don't care what he has to say even if he's right. That's what's happening here. There is nothing to debate but you can't get past the fact he's a nikka. Deal with it and learn to love it because I BEEN teaching you guys how white supremacy really works. If you want to talk about his other topics you can do that but try to understand he's into more than you realize and this thread will teach you that once you get off your high horse/high chair

He got receipts mang :wow:

As you get older and wiser you learn that more and more shyt is going than you realize. So how does 1x1=2? According to T.H. (That's what his friends call him) if you took a physical dollar and multiply that by another PHYSICAL dollar. Well sir (this is where I laugh sarcastically) you would still need to begin with two physical dollars so the answer is two but the way we do math has been taught differently.

I'm not here to proclaim he's right and you're the dumBass. What I do know is greater technologies exist and the powers that be go out their way to limit what we have access to like for instance a car that can run on water instead of gas was invented 100yrs ago, or electricity from thin air. Been created by plenty of people but then those inventions disappear. The black former marine who created a machine that purified the water in Michigan, that was sabotaged in a way that no civilian could do without knowledge of how the system worked. What I believe Terrance is saying is he tapped into these... forces and while it all sounds like science fiction. This isn't a stunt, and he's not some lunatic dumBass. At best, maybe his math is wrong but that truth applied to many of our greatest thinkers in human history so you might wanna pump your brakes a little. Because what he's trying to explain isn't something the masses could just understand by watching a YouTube. We not talking geometry or algebra 1 level mathematics here but how many people that never made it to trigonometry wanna chime in and give their two cents.

With that 1x1=2 shyt… Im still not onboard with but like you said if you use it monetarily speaking it doesn’t make sense

.90 cents x .90 cents = .81 cents. It LEAVES you with 81 cents according to modern math… that in itself doesn't make sense much either

And theres a Documentary called “The Lost Century” that shows how a lot of inventors and their inventions had been around centuries and either patent offices took control of them, it was confiscated and slapped as Top Secret, or inventors were killed/took it to their graves…etc.

And if you want to go even further, theres a guy in London testing a Thunderstorm machine… Literally creates rain. Other Countries are involved in that testing.

Another guy has an invention that uses a generator/engine that will generate pure/clean air/oxygen that just recycles itself with nothing more than a little water. And he's going to open source his designs for safety reasons. Mazda is involved and India is interested

As for Terrence Howard, he supposedly was in college for chemical engineering as well but dropped out before he was finished. Can’t really confirm or deny because the college he went to no longer exists… it lost funding and folded

Dude is in his mid-50’s so who knows, it could be BS but I rather observe than just write people off

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
With that 1x1=2 shyt… Im still not onboard with but like you said if you use it monetarily speaking it doesn’t make sense

.90 cents x .90 cents = .81 cents. It LEAVES you with 81 cents according to modern math… that in itself doesn't make sense much either

For me, multiplication in my head is understood as instances. Can't get onboard with 1x1=2. :yeshrug: 1 instance of 1 is still 1.

There's gotta be a fallacy term or something for that cents one. I'm amused by it as I enjoy math. :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
For me, multiplication in my head is understood as instances. Can't get onboard with 1x1=2. :yeshrug: 1 instance of 1 is still 1.

There's gotta be a fallacy term or something for that cents one. I'm amused by it as I enjoy math. :ehh:
Im in a similar place

I get what he means but my brain is not making it work :mjlol:

He does kinda have a point, its just to fundamentally strange to think he’s right