Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
Damn, after reading this thread, I dunno if this level of fukkery belongs in the Rafters, or the Bushes :russ:

Everybody was going in on this dude Loud and his baby moms, and every hit registered lol.

Just astounding :wow:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Can someone sum this shyt up for a nikka

nikka went to jail. Cheers and boos from the forum.

Then....
tumblr_lfil4fBd9D1qcodgb.gif

That about sums it up.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Honestly, she fell for him, she even said he was just her weedman but it became more. Hoes like what hoes like, let them like losers, they will learn the hard way like usual. I seen my distant friends in HS who became dboys only to see them look depressed as f**k hanging at the Circle K as 25-26 year olds when they don't have any good options. Heck, it's not like even I am doing that much better financially at the moment then many of them.

It's easy to Monday QB from the sideline but we can't control what and who these hoes like. That's why they hoes. They feeling based not logic. Logic would tell you :mindblown: if a dboy with 2 kids is givin you a holla.

Stack up your paper and get money. Invest and build and we will eventually prosper. I am starting to think the real is dead, bullshyt got motherfukkas warped.

Neg Jesus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NegHova lays his blessing upon this thread, for it has reminded the Coli of what is important in the midst of the Negpocalypse of bkthefather.

Harlotry and e-sin shall be punished. The trumpets will sound as all ducktales are exposed, c00nery is outed, and deadroses rise from their grave.

Let us give thanks to the hilarity of LoudAffair's mistakes, to his ratchet girlfriend, and pray in the name of bkhtefather and his only son that speedily in our days the rep will return.

LoudAffair refused to repent in the Days of Judgment and will pay the everlasting price until he does. Will ye walk in the footsteps of the wicked and dap-less, or will ye dap unto others and confess your e-sins? The choice is yours, my brethren. I can only show you the way.

4horsemen.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah the innocent victim in all this :usure:

12126.ff3326179b376b29597080d1912bf46a.jpg

Wow i gotta save the rest for tomorrow on some cliffhanger shyt.

Even got bytches like @innocentdevil cosigning and dapping...the innocent devil that all these dudes go googoo after and respect. :why:

I'm a 21 year old and as a standup dude I just cant fathom how fukkING STUPID some of these women are. I wanna believe that it aint a vast % of these hoes that are all alike but the percentage only increases.

granted that this is the internet but still :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: