Aye cuz, tf happen to the Jackie Chan smiley?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
What's the origin of the tiny photo as smiley (instead of the old school emoticon)?

Did "we" invent that?

I always say someone on here made crying Jordan.

This is because I first saw the little photo smileys on "here" (I think it may have been SOHH, actually)
According to Know Your Meme
On November 7th, 2014, The Coli Forums[6] member At30wecashout submitted a post featuring various Michael Jordan crying examples. On February 3rd, 2015, Nike Forums[7] member Nelson999 submitted a thread titled ''Official MJcry GIF & Img thread.'' On March 4th, the MJSadFaces Tumblr[1] blog was launched, which highlights notable examples of the photoshop meme. On March 23rd, the pop culture blog Complex[2] published an article about the crying face images. The same day, the news and entertainment site TeaBreakfast published a compilation of crying Michael Jordan animated GIFs

Daps
On November 7th, 2014, The Coli Forums[6] member At30wecashout submitted a post featuring various Michael Jordan crying examples. On February 3rd, 2015, Nike Forums[7] member Nelson999 submitted a thread titled ''Official MJcry GIF & Img thread.'' On March 4th, the MJSadFaces Tumblr[1] blog was launched, which highlights notable examples of the photoshop meme. On March 23rd, the pop culture blog Complex[2] published an article about the crying face images. The same day, the news and entertainment site TeaBreakfast published a compilation of crying Michael Jordan animated GIFs

@At30wecashout did you know that you're famous? :ohhh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout did you know that you're famous? :ohhh:
:ufdup:It's fake news. For whatever reason my "MJcry has turned me into a hack artist brehs" gets quoted as the origin of MJcry when it is not true. The thread didn't even get more than like...4 pages with max posts displayed. I do remember being offered an interview about it way back but the request never went anywhere. Also, its not like I would brag to anyone that I am on this site so I can't even be like "I started this :myman:"

That said, I BAR NONE made the best MJcry remixes that weren't gifs and nobody can tell me any different.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

@At30wecashout is a legend, then.

Daps
:ufdup:It's fake news. For whatever reason my "MJcry has turned me into a hack artist brehs" gets quoted as the origin of MJcry when it is not true. The thread didn't even get more than like...4 pages with max posts displayed. I do remember being offered an interview about it way back but the request never went anywhere. Also, its not like I would brag to anyone that I am on this site so I can't even be like "I started this :myman:"

That said, I BAR NONE made the best MJcry remixes that weren't gifs and nobody can tell me any different.

Breh why don't you want the crown? Is it too heavy? :dwillhuh:

You're being credited with one of the greatest things that exists and you're over here like Shaggy "it wasn't me :hubie: "

:dwillhuh:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Breh why don't you want the crown? Is it too heavy? :dwillhuh:

You're being credited with one of the greatest things that exists and you're over here like Shaggy "it wasn't me :hubie: "

:dwillhuh:
Breh aint even got a "GOAT" or "Hall of Fame" badge to his name :martin:

@At30wecashout ol humble ass nikka :stopitslime: