BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ain’t no damn black and brown alliance :mjlol:

most of these people not even brown :mjlol:
who actually ever talks about this

i have yet to see any politician or serious public figure/organization leader reference a "black and brown" alliance like its some sort of justice league super team that stands together in solidarity and fights for rights & resources :shaq2:

mocking that phrase is creating fake division between two groups that never rocked with eachother like that to begin with:stopitslime:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Spanish comes from a European country. The only ethnic in some of those Island and other so-called Latin countries is indigenous and African ancestors. So this is not a stretch once you think of it.

They're just identifying with their colonizing ancestors:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone with common sense knew this about white Latinos. Cubans been heavy republicans for a minute.
The right has been growing since Trump with Latinos, Asians, and even black folks.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
.:coffee:
:jbhmm:
Hispanic is a linguistic grouping similar to francophone, anglophone, ...the inverse of this is when people from English speaking countries are referred to as "Anglos"

One of these days I should be a pro troll and linguistically group together people from...:ohhh:
  • Falkland islands (Cac)
  • Guyana (East indian)
  • Jamaica (African Diasporan)
  • U.S. (Asian)
  • Canada (Indigenous American)
....and troll-tastically put them forth as "Anglos" all coming from the same "Anglo culture" the same way people lazily lump together so called "Hispanics" & "Latinos".

Hell short of maybe sports & entertainment a place like Mexico has more in common with the U.S. than any other "Latin" country in terms of....
(food, politics, economy, population, historical contact, etc etc.)

:patrice:
Matter a fact I would say the African diaspora in the Americas have more in common than so called "Hispanics" & "Latinos". ...and I'm not talking about surface level things here either.
  • Political movements (pan africanism, black power movement, resisting slavery)
  • music (especially Jazz, hiphop, and Reggie)
  • Population & emigration patterns
  • Food
  • Genetics
  • Scholarship ("Africology" programs)
  • Historical figures (Garvey, kwame ture, jean-jacques dessalines, etc)
  • "Traditional African Religions"
  • etc etc etc

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

As I've said multiple times...:yeshrug:
  • Latino is comparable to "Southerner", "Appalachian", etc reginal cultural groupings
  • Hispanic is comparable to Anglophone(English speaking), francophone(French speaking), etc. linguistic groupings
I.E. None of that tells you explicitly about "race". Most people hear Latino / Hispanic and assume Mestizo. This is where the confusion comes from.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
This is the trojan horse. Hispanic culture is deeply anti-black which represses their own black citizens. In addition, Hispanics like to play both sides: pretend to a minority to siphon off the progress that black Americans gained with little sacrifice but are willing to do anything to integrate with white society.
Said perfectly