All Star
Daps
real talk. it becomes easier for me. me n my boy usually smoke before tha club

might be because i stay high though

"fuk jay-z and i smoke daily!!":pacspit:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
You probably ain't a pothead I stay blunted so it's like regular shyt for me. When I first started smoking in 10th grade I use to trip off that everybody kno im high type shyt when i am out and bout or coming back to ma dukes crib high af thinking she gone realize i am high.

I just be coolin when Im blunted now everybody kno I get high I just be relaxed or talking like fukk when Im on a loud pack or getting blunted.

Talking to girls while high >>>

nah my nikka i smoke everyday ur just around people that know ur high and are ok wit it try being high at work doing retail being on the cash register and shyt talkin to ur bosses and ull kno wat i mean plus i kinda get self conscious cuz my people be tellin me my eyes be lookin fukked up or sum shyt

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps

yeah, i smoke the best, you smoke trash

i see the difference, thanks for bringing it up

you'd never survive my smoking sessions, you dont know nothin about that

chill out lil nikka u seem butthurt y dont u smoke "the best" like you said and calm down unless u in cali ur argument is irrelevant

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Worst part is they wanna come at me with some shyt that i wouldnt be able to tell em sober.

"What aisle is the egg nog on?"

Me: "uhhhhhh i dont work here:smoker:"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading this thread actually reminded me of why i stopped smoking, lol

like some of y'all said, it's not for everyone. some people are cool on it. some are just too much in their heads and thoughts (me). i think it just magnifies some traits of your personality. like me for example, i can get pretty anxious and irritable sometimes.

also, if you're generally paranoid or shyt like that, weed (or any drug for that matter) probably doesn't go well with you...

some people function ok on it though. i just wish people would stop acting like it's good for everyone, heals everything, and makes everyone feels better.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My game be on a whole nother level, I be on some mental warfare
all in a bytches head :shaq:

I go after older women when Im high and my success ratio is staggering :smugfavre:

and lets not get into the 3rd eye..
DMT + THC will have your 3rd eye permanently open.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its da best, u can jus watch people & see everyone for what they really are...especially when those cacs be tryna say some slick shyt on da sly, tryna bait da angry black man, u can jus laugh dat shyt off & kill em wit da calmness on some charlie sheen shyt