Awkward to talk to random girls when high

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
do yall sumtimes feel awkward talkin to non high people when u high. I guess it depends wat im smokin on but when i smoke mids and shyt like s diesel im cool but when im smokin purp thats shyt gets on lockdown how y'all handle?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i get more sociable when high. but some of them are like 'your high so i cant take you serious' :rudy:

yea real shyt i try to be stealth wit it so they cant notice but i want them to know im high cuz ill feel more comfortable if i say sumthin retarded or sum shyt they wont thick im jus sum dumbass

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
i get more sociable when high. but some of them are like 'your high so i cant take you serious' :rudy:

When you're high, you don't have to act high like alot of niccas do. Yeah you get red eyes and more chill but some niccas go into situations like, "I just smoked, so I have to let everyone know i'm high as fukk." My game is top notch when i'm high because shyt just starts coming naturally and you become more witty and females love that. I like being the only one high because sometimes I feel like I have a mental edge on everyone else. They on their square shyt and i'm like :takedat: cool as ever.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Mane I had that problem...one of the main reasons I ain't like smoking weed like that is I could see it in people's eyes who was a phoney person that wasn't really fukking with me like that or who was fukking up the whole atmosphere, and who was really the homies. Any type of negative vibes coming off a person that I couldn't normally see was x100, shyt was constantly :sadcam:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Mane I had that problem...one of the main reasons I ain't like smoking weed like that is I could see it in people's eyes who was a phoney person that wasn't really fukking with me like that or who was fukking up the whole atmosphere, and who was really the homies. Any type of negative vibes coming off a person that I couldn't normally see was x100, shyt was constantly :sadcam:

My man, that's your power. That third eye is opening and you can see shyt for what it is, you just have to learn how to control it so you don't be on some noid shyt. I'm always aware of my surroundings but when i'm high I can see when a nicca or a bytch is up to no good. The green isn't meant for some people though, their mind can't handle the engorgement of truth.

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
When you're high, you don't have to act high like alot of niccas do. Yeah you get red eyes and more chill but some niccas go into situations like, "I just smoked, so I have to let everyone know i'm high as fukk." My game is top notch when i'm high because shyt just starts coming naturally and you become more witty and females love that. I like being the only one high because sometimes I feel like I have a mental edge on everyone else. They on their square shyt and i'm like :takedat: cool as ever.
Word, Just be yourself b, you just overthinking shyt cuz you high, I be as smooth as Casanova when I'm :smugdraper:

Word I hate when they got the :comeon: when you're just trying to bust a joke or some shyt, or just being silly. Like chill out nikka :rudy: we just havin fun out here

Daps
When you're high, you don't have to act high like alot of niccas do. Yeah you get red eyes and more chill but some niccas go into situations like, "I just smoked, so I have to let everyone know i'm high as fukk."

:damn: I used to do this shyt all the time, then you realize you sound like a fukking dweeb goin "im high as hell right now :smugdraper:" and then you start psyching yourself out and it goes downhill from there. :to:

You gotta just be yourself and you'll most likely be on some :ooh: shyt where you be spittin some level of game you didnt even know you had.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
You probably ain't a pothead I stay blunted so it's like regular shyt for me. When I first started smoking in 10th grade I use to trip off that everybody kno im high type shyt when i am out and bout or coming back to ma dukes crib high af thinking she gone realize i am high.

I just be coolin when Im blunted now everybody kno I get high I just be relaxed or talking like fukk when Im on a loud pack or getting blunted.

Talking to girls while high >>>