Awesome things to do in San Juan PR?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im leaving wednesday morning...i consider you guys my peer group so what can my wife and i do to maximize our 4 days? ive already booked a sailing/dinner tour for friday. other than that...???

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely go to Old San Juan and the Forts which is in the same area, you can spend an entire day in old san juan exploring, lots of great places. The beaches in san juan are pretty decent considering it is a big city, but the boat trip you taking should take you to some nicer ones like out to vieques. Definitely go to the rain forest, join a hiking tour, they'll take you through waterfalls and zip lining.

Go to a mercado (market) where people buy their fruits and veges and you can score some cheap grubs there. There's also a really vibrant night life in PR, like old san juan, candado district has good stuff too. People there are nice and friendly.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Definitely go to Old San Juan and the Forts which is in the same area, you can spend an entire day in old san juan exploring, lots of great places. The beaches in san juan are pretty decent considering it is a big city, but the boat trip you taking should take you to some nicer ones like out to vieques. Definitely go to the rain forest, join a hiking tour, they'll take you through waterfalls and zip lining.

Go to a mercado (market) where people buy their fruits and veges and you can score some cheap grubs there. There's also a really vibrant night life in PR, like old san juan, candado district has good stuff too. People there are nice and friendly.

just planned it out some...i think we'll do the forts the day we get there and the glowing beach on vieques that night. old san juan/shopping thursday. still got early friday and all of saturday open. guess we'll see

preciate it

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Going to the Caribbean with your wife? :scusthov: Might as well have gone to Orlando :manny: definitely go to Ponce. The beach in Aguadilla is cool. Watch out for old town it's kind of dangerous in certain parts.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Going to the Caribbean with your wife? :scusthov: Might as well have gone to Orlando :manny: definitely go to Ponce. The beach in Aguadilla is cool. Watch out for old town it's kind of dangerous in certain parts.

My wife is my best friend breh. Anything i do would suck without her.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Make that trip and visit the water falls be prepared to walk a grip before u get there though :ufdup:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
for real tho thanks for the suggestions. i saved a bunch of shyt on trip advisor but yall basically confirmed a few of them