Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Are you going to explain what the problem is?

:ohhh:

I am not sure if I am being trolled or if you are that dense :lupe:

OP "keeping pawging this is an average/below average thread"

Almost all the pictures posted, AA

What's wrong with you :mindblown:

No way normal men would sit around, laugh and not even notice as their females get disrespected

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:ohhh:

I am not sure if I am being trolled or if you are that dense :lupe:

OP "keeping pawging this is an average/below average thread"

Almost all the pictures posted, AA

What's wrong with you :mindblown:

No way normal men would sit around, laugh and not even notice as their females get disrespected
Thats not what it says in the OP and Im not laughing at anything in this thread. You were the one that started posting all these white women, not the guys, you. You also seem to be thinking average = ugly. Which is not the case.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Thats not what it says in the OP and Im not laughing at anything in this thread. You were the one that started posting all these white women, not the guys, you. You also seem to be thinking average = ugly. Which is not the case.

That's exactly what it says, stick to dimes and pawgs. I'll take an average Black chick

What you are saying is big bum Caucasian female ~approximate dime >>>>>>>>>>>> Black girls who are average or below average in comparison

Also the thread title does not say average or slightly below average Black girls, it says average or slightly below average girls. The rest of the thread had equated one with the other. So to be average is to be black

Also being average is not a compliment. It's not ugly but it is not saying anything positive either and when you are ranking them below pawgs on the coli it is insulting and you should be embarrassed.

If you did not see that mental fukkery you are too deep to notice when bullshyt is thrown in your face

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That's exactly what it says, stick to dimes and pawgs. I'll take an average Black chick

What you are saying is big bum Caucasian female ~approximate dime >>>>>>>>>>>> Black girls who are average or below average in comparison

Also the thread title does not say average or slightly below average Black girls, it says average or slightly below average girls. The rest of the thread had equated one with the other. So to be average is to be black

Also being average is not a compliment. It's not ugly but it is not saying anything positive either and when you are ranking them below pawgs on the coli it is insulting and you should be embarrassed.

If you did not see that mental fukkery you are too deep to notice when bullshyt is thrown in your face
:dead: If you say so man

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh:

PAWGS aren't average so why would they be related below average to average black women? PAWGS lose horribly to dime black women but they're hotter then average or below average black women.

Dime Black women >>>>> PAWGS

PAWGS>>average chicks

Average black chicks > average white chicks

Etc

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

When you out with your average broad (Toyota Camry) , and the BBW (Ford F-250) of your dreams walks by what you gonna do?

:wow:

From the roota to the toota

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps

PAWGS aren't average so why would they be related below average to average black women? PAWGS lose horribly to dime black women but they're hotter then average or below average black women.

PAWGS>>average chicks

Etc

:yeshrug:

I was adding some perspective through the pictures I posted

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

PAWGS>>average chicks

Etc

I wish I can neg you for this bullshyt... Let you have an "average" black daughter... You going to tell her some average white bytch is better than her?

Yall nikkas minds are fukking warped.... I would never say some white pw is better than any Black man... :camby:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I can neg you for this bullshyt... Let you have an "average" black daughter... You going to tell her some average white bytch is better than her?

Yall nikkas minds are fukking warped.... I would never say some white pw is better than any Black man... :camby:

:why:

I already said that average black women are better than average white women.

Dime black >>>>Dime white
Above average black > AA white

And so forth. You can't read, ma?

And I already gotta son and thats all I'm having. :sas2:

And I wouldn't get mad if you said some white dude is better than me and I'm black. You think I'm not realistic? You think I'm gonna be surprised if you pick some Chris Hemsworth looking dude over me?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:why:

I already said that average black women are better than average white women.

Dime black >>>>Dime white
Above average black > AA white

And so forth. You can't read, ma?

And I already gotta son and thats all I'm having. :sas2:

You also said Pawg > Average Black woman...:trash::camby:

just go shuck and jive for massa so you can get closer to your pawg...:aicmon::camby:

is a fawwg (fat assed wallet white guy) > than you or your Black son?