Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulks eyes arent green in that scene he's under Scarlet Witch control and most likely Black Widow is the one who helps him snap out of it

Yeah...More than likely, it'll be that.

I just remember Mark Ruffalo saying there's a twist to that scene....it's not what it seems to be.

Hulk being under mind control is the most predictable.Joss Whedon likes to put a ceative twist on character interactions, so why all signs point to Hulk being controlled by Scarlet Witch, I'm not ruling anything out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...More than likely, it'll be that.

I just remember Mark Ruffalo saying there's a twist to that scene....it's not what it seems to be.

Hulk being under mind control is the most predictable.Joss Whedon likes to put a ceative twist on character interactions, so why all signs point to Hulk being controlled by Scarlet Witch, I'm not ruling anything out.

Interesting theory concerning this subject over at superhero hype.

Basically.. Tony's a prisoner of the Hulk Buster armor and being controlled by Ultron.

This dude thinks that Hulk snaps because Tony unintentionally kills Black Widow while he's being hacked by Ultron....Hulks eyes are red because he's:mjcry::sadcam::to:@ the death of Widow--his supposed newfound love interest.

If you remember in the first trailer, there was a shot of Hulk where it looked like he was letting them tears drop
tumblr_ndvnkiJRSc1rwo5geo1_250.gif

Mark Ruffalo did say this will be the angriest we've ever seen the Hulk...In his words "Not only is Bruce Banner going to Hulk out, but the Hulk is going to Hulk out"

Joss Whedon about to touch the bottom of the ocean on this one
CjoKv1N.gif

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Interesting theory concerning this subject over at superhero hype.

Basically.. Tony's a prisoner of the Hulk Buster armor and being controlled by Ultron.

This dude thinks that Hulk snaps because Tony unintentionally kills Black Widow while he's being hacked by Ultron....Hulks eyes are red because he's:mjcry::sadcam::to:@ the death of Widow--his supposed newfound love interest.

If you remember in the first trailer, there was a shot of Hulk where it looked like he was letting them tears drop
tumblr_ndvnkiJRSc1rwo5geo1_250.gif

Mark Ruffalo did say this will be the angriest we've ever seen the Hulk...In his words "Not only is Bruce Banner going to Hulk out, but the Hulk is going to Hulk out"

Joss Whedon about to touch the bottom of the ocean on this one
CjoKv1N.gif

CjoKv1N.gif
CjoKv1N.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What if Ultron murked Thor and he gets sent to another relm with that bald headed bytch? :lupe:

Or what if that bald headed bytch is an Inhuman :leon:

Lots of theories out there. BP's bodyguards is the best guess IMO.
I don't watch Agents of Shield but I heard Inhumans are on there already. It is strange it hasn't been in a movie yet. Maybe it will be in this movie some type of way.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow that hulk and iron man hacked hulk buster theory!! Maybe ultron does that to get the public to turn on the avengers since whedon said the team will be "different" after this movie setting up civil war?!?!

Fukk this im going dark. No more info til this piff hits theaters

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!
:mjcry:
WAR MACHINE aka "RHODEY" dies in 'AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON' leading TONY STARK to support the SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT leading up to 'CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR'.
B7RjRJQCMAA3qro.jpg:large