Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ugh, 1st they had to make it and were suspect for not doing it yet. Now it's, "I'm not sure they will do him justice." since the announcement. Being Debbie Downer isn't a good look. Just sit down, read a book and let Marvel cook.

You gotta understand with all these whitewashing movies coming out (exodus etc) people are hesistant to just go with it. I realize Marvel have for the most part stay true to other characters but hollywood is notoriously racist breh. All im sayin is very few movies push a positive image of the african-anerican man , damn near none push a positive image of the african man, so i have a basis for my doubts.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You gotta understand with all these whitewashing movies coming out (exodus etc) people are hesistant to just go with it. I realize Marvel have for the most part stay true to other characters but hollywood is notoriously racist breh. All im sayin is very few movies push a positive image of the african-anerican man , damn near none push a positive image of the african man, so i have a basis for my doubts.
Knowing what you know about Hollywood, did you still want this movie made? Just curious.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ng0jwcqbJj1s5zf6fo2_1280.png

tumblr_ng0jwcqbJj1s5zf6fo1_400.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Knowing what you know about Hollywood, did you still want this movie made? Just curious.

Let me say it like this, i cant help but be swept up in the fervor of the film even though the possibility that they might not do it justice exists. The Black Panther movie is cool but there are plenty of great pro black movies that hollywood has given the:whoa: treatment to, now if BP is the catalysts for more pro black movies in the future then i definitely want it made and released, now if this shyt comes out and is done poorly i'd feel hard done by that and without skipping a beat i would blame hollywood for not giving it an opportunity to be successful/perpetuating the anti black movie star agenda.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let me say it like this, i cant help but be swept up in the fervor of the film even though the possibility that they might not do it justice exists. The Black Panther movie is cool but there are plenty of great pro black movies that hollywood has given the:whoa: treatment to, now if BP is the catalysts for more pro black movies in the future then i definitely want it made and released, now if this shyt comes out and is done poorly i'd feel hard done by that and without skipping a beat i would blame hollywood for not giving it an opportunity to be successful/perpetuating the anti black movie star agenda.

If they portray Wakanda as a more technologically advanced country than the US with strong leadership that isn't corrupt I'll be happy.After all it is all fake, they are making up a country and its traits that don't actually exist. And it is mostly positive.