Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Joss Whedon took the stage at Hall H today to intro a brief teaser clip for a new film — animated close-ups of metal being pounded into shape are seen as we hear clips of dialogue from The Avengers. But as the metal object revolves and the camera pulls back the head of Ultron is revealed.

:whew:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos is still in right?

No, I had been saying months ago that Marvel wasn't going to put Thanos into Avengers 2.

Whedon said before Avengers was released that a sequel would have to be smaller in scale and more personal. Having Universe conquering Thanos flies directly in the face of that. An Ultron story fits more with those themes since it's a villain directly connected to the Avengers that knows their weaknesses and can plant seeds of mistrust.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, guess they're saving Thanos for the end of the trilogy.

Ultron is cool tho. Does this mean that Hank Pym (ie. Ant-Man/Giant-Man) is confirmed for Avengers 2? As I recall he was the one who created Ultron in the comics.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, guess they're saving Thanos for the end of the trilogy.

Ultron is cool tho. Does this mean that Hank Pym (ie. Ant-Man/Giant-Man) is confirmed for Avengers 2? As I recall he was the one who created Ultron in the comics.

Unless they're gonna try and pull some crazy change Hank Pym should be in the next Avengers film. And yeah he created Ultron. In fact Ultron's A.I. is based on Hank Pym's brainwaves.