Avengers: Infinity War Trailer Is the Most-Viewed Trailer of All Time, 230M in 1st 24HRs

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Lot's of new BP fans gonna be..."I need a backstory movie trilogy on Thantos"....:snoop: prepare yourselves for the "they need to explain____" comments for Infinity War.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lot's of new BP fans gonna be..."I need a backstory movie trilogy on Thantos"....:snoop: prepare yourselves for the "they need to explain____" comments for Infinity War.

My G, when I was in theater with my crew watching BP. On the final extra credit scene

When it Bucky was revealed.

This chick behind us just audibly asked;

"Why does he only have one arm? What happened to his arm?":scust:

I had told her "He lost it in Cap America 3 Civil War":myman:

Then she was like;

"Cap 3? :mindblown:Wait there was THREE of them?":wtf:

Me and my boys literally reacted like this

giphy.gif

My boy - "Yea, he fought with Captain America against Ironman and Ironman ripped his arm off":beli:

And she was like "But there was 3 off them!":why:

We just got up and left our seats:martin:

:bryan:

Martha

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

I think they'll make it so people who have only watched Avengers and Age of Ultron can follow. BP caught everyone up to speed pretty quickly about what happened in Civil War.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My G, when I was in theater with my crew watching BP. On the final extra credit scene

Then she was like;

giphy.gif

My boy - "Yea, he fought with Captain America against Ironman and Ironman ripped his arm off":beli:

Martha

:russ::russ:

yo people in my theater were legit bewildered about who this white man was with one arm talking to Shuri :mjlol::mjlol:

First time Marvel fans were in the cut :wow: :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Then she was like;

giphy.gif

Martha
my friend saw the movie before me (still haven't seen it) and said "the winter soldier is in it." which is fine, i don't care. in fact, for post credit scenes like that i want them spoiled so i can beat the crowds... then today he asked me "when does Winter Soldier come out?" i asked how the hell he knew Winter Soldier but still asked that question and he just told me "someone told me who he was."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly evr since black panther, i rewatched winter soldier/civil war and that abomination that was avengers 2 ultron

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Then she was like;

giphy.gif

Martha
You already know :laff::laff::laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ::russ:

yo people in my theater were legit bewildered about who this white man was with one arm talking to Shuri :mjlol::mjlol:

First time Marvel fans were in the cut :wow: :mjlol:

my friend saw the movie before me (still haven't seen it) and said "the winter soldier is in it." which is fine, i don't care. in fact, for post credit scenes like that i want them spoiled so i can beat the crowds... then today he asked me "when does Winter Soldier come out?" i asked how the hell he knew Winter Soldier but still asked that question and he just told me "someone told me who he was."

You already know :laff::laff::laff:

That situation I explained was just so funny off the strength of it reminded me of the insiders story of Zoolander when Ben Stiller legit forgot his lines and repeated some shyt that was already explained

(I dont know how to time stamp youtube vids but :55, he legit fukked up and the cast reactions was legit but they kept it in the movie since they played it off well)

"Blah blah blah.... that happened in Cap 3"

"There was a Cap 3?"

"Yes.... blah blah blah blah which happened in Cap 3"

"But there was 3 of them?"

We just get up and walked away.

Cant front, if she was cute, niccas probably wouldve stayed to explain that shyt and spit at her about but she was
giphy.gif
in the face.

We wasnt about to sit there and explain to her "yes.... there was a third Cap America film that came out 2 years ago"

We just got up and left her sitting there looking puzzled:russ:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Black panthers release probably made this even more possible. Millions of people who don't care about marvel but saw black panther will go see it now because of T'challa
It's possible. Before BP I would have guessed IW would do less than Ultron. But now i'm not so sure.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: IW is 10 years in the making :what:

You thought it wouldnt pull in more than Ultron? :dajackie:
I'm saying these things tend to trend downward. Age of Ultron made less than The Avengers. The Last Jedi made less than Force Awakens etc. I wouldn't have been surprised if it would have made say $180 opening weekend. But with the great trailers and Black Panther leading right into it it could be a monster. Well it always was gonna print money but still. Besides this is only pt 1 of 2 technically speaking so I think the true last one in 2019 could break the trend and make the most.