Avengers: Infinity War Trailer Is the Most-Viewed Trailer of All Time, 230M in 1st 24HRs

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Domestically It'll make more in two weeks than JL entire domestic run. Possibly even quicker than that depending how large that 1st weekend gets.
OMG I seriously just considered that for the first time...:ohhh:

I honestly think Infinity War could do in the 215-240m range opening weekend...maybe even more because the hype seems insane for this one...

If it's at the higher end of that, it actually could make more money in the opening weekend than JL's entire run:francis:

That would be fukking embarrassing:picard:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
OMG I seriously just considered that for the first time...:ohhh:

I honestly think Infinity War could do in the 215-240m range opening weekend...maybe even more because the hype seems insane for this one...

If it's at the higher end of that, it actually could make more money in the opening weekend than JL's entire run:francis:

That would be fukking embarrassing:picard:
But in all fairness, this is the biggest movie ever comic book wise and possibly even bigger than star wars this time around. JL even if it performed much better would still get outgrossed by more than several hundred million in the states. Deadpool 2 will also exceed JL in no time, that flick will be huge. Jurassic Park as well, Jesus gonna be a big year.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
How do they come up with this when YouTube has 50M or something?