Avengers Assemble

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: ...the CORE crew of superman/batman/WW/flash shyt all over avengers...and the extended fam of martian manhunter, aquaman, etc? No comparison

Batman/superman comic > any avengers run ever

dc made all of their characters uninteresting and overpowered, and i fukks with justice league.

superman is basically super cac, so nobody on avengers can take him -- but that's part of the reason why i like avengers more. :obama:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
what do you mean by illogical cast?

That nerfed version of Hulk never ever made sense...there are two alpha dogs in cap and ironman, antman is a fukking loser, hawkeye sucks...the entire team has no logical connetion or bond...its clearly true when their origins are completely retconned in ultimate by having fury lead them

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nerfed version of Hulk never ever made sense...there are two alpha dogs in cap and ironman, antman is a fukking loser, hawkeye sucks...the entire team has no logical connetion or bond...its clearly true when their origins are completely retconned in ultimate by having fury lead them

Yeah it's not like X-Men where they all have the mutant thing, but I think they do a good enough job.

Bunch of guys banding together when the threats are too much for any one of them to handle alone. Everyone has their role too. Cap is the emotional/tactical leader while Stark is the brains. They play off of each other well.

Cap and IronMan = Jordan and pippen
Hulk = Rodman
Thor = Ron Harper
Hawkeye = Steve Kerr
Panther = Kukoc
Antman = Longley

that being said, this show looks like it's going to pale in comparison to Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah it's not like X-Men where they all have the mutant thing, but I think they do a good enough job.

Bunch of guys banding together when the threats are too much for any one of them to handle alone. Everyone has their role too. Cap is the emotional/tactical leader while Stark is the brains. They play off of each other well.

Cap and IronMan = Jordan and pippen
Hulk = Rodman
Thor = Ron Harper
Hawkeye = Steve Kerr
Panther = Kukoc
Antman = Longley

that being said, this show looks like it's going to pale in comparison to Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
:leon:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:smh: They're trying too hard to be like the movie instead of basing it on the comics.

But I'll still be checking it out.