hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im confused as hell as to how this movie is gonna go down
i know Pym made Ultron
i know Ultron made the Vision
this movie gonna be 5 hours or some shyt?
or just go in a completely different direction?

im all in tho
i havent been this amped for a flik since the first Spider Man

In the movie Tony Stark made Ultron. He was trying to create robots that would go fight bad guys while the rest of The Avengers were busy.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
based on no knowledge, i feel like they're still gonna incorporate Pym into Ultron. They need a tie-in to Ant-man and there's definitely flashback scenes in that movie with Agent Carter and Howard Stark. Wouldn't be surprised if Pym originated some kind of ... something, and Tony Stark revived it, creating Ultron

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
based on no knowledge, i feel like they're still gonna incorporate Pym into Ultron. They need a tie-in to Ant-man and there's definitely flashback scenes in that movie with Agent Carter and Howard Stark. Wouldn't be surprised if Pym originated some kind of ... something, and Tony Stark revived it, creating Ultron
"dormant peacekeeping program"

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
lzfwXS4.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
First AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Reactions Are Here
The first press screening of Avengers: Age of Ultron was just held, and the lucky viewers have now taken to Twitter to share their impressions of the sequel! Find out what they're saying after the jump!
Follow DCMarvelFreshman:

By DCMarvelFreshman - 4/9/2015
BElbRrn.png

As previously reported, the first screening of Avengers: Age of Ultron was just held for the press in both Los Angeles and New York. And as promised, Disney has allowed those lucky critics and journalists to share their impressions of the Joss Whedon-directed highly-anticipated Marvel sequel only social media. So, does it deliver? Scroll down and check out the Twitter reactions below!

:mjcry:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Crazy if he stops ultron

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Got my tickets for the IMAX midnight showing. Those b*stards just had to tie it to a 'marathon' of both Avengers movies so I guess I'll be sitting through the first one for like the tenth time as well. It was that or watching it in regular 3D. :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Got my tickets for the IMAX midnight showing. Those b*stards just had to tie it to a 'marathon' of both Avengers movies so I guess I'll be sitting through the first one for like the tenth time as well. It was that or watching it in regular 3D. :scust:
We eagerly await your 4/10 rating and snarky criticism with the occasional backhanded compliment :ohlawd: