Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm just gonna get up early and catch the 9am showing. No need to fight a crowd when I can enjoy this with about 10 people in the theater.

shyt was still packed when we saw the first one at 10am.... people took their kids outta school for that shyt...:sadcam: I gotta get there early...

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I
shyt was still packed when we saw the first one at 10am.... people took their kids outta school for that shyt...:sadcam: I gotta get there early...
I have the worst luck when it comes to people sitting next to me. I get some smelly ads dude who smacks on food and talks the whole time. I may have to wait till Monday morning to see it then if it's gonna be packed like that

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer Coming; Full Body Promo Shots Revealed

Check out the promo for a brand spankin' new trailer, as well as a detailed look at Black Widow's, Hawkeye's, Thor's, Cap's, and Nick Fury's costumes, with the Hulk's stretchy pants via standees.
Follow DCMarvelFreshman:

By DCMarvelFreshman - 3/2/2015

It seems that the ongoing daily Avengers: Age of Ultron character poster reveal is indeed leading up to a brand new theatrical trailer, which is most likely the "big announcement" that Tony Stark himself, Robert Downey Jr., had referred to last week. ABC Network has been airing a promo promising the premiere on Thursday, March 5, at 10/9c. While we wait for the Captain America, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and maybe the Vision one-sheets, as well as the brand new trailer, Advanced Graphics has revealed lifesize cardboard standees with full body live-action promo images of the team. Providing the best, full look at Cap's, Black Widow's, Hawkeye's, and the Incredible Hulk's "Avengers"-branded uniforms, as well as Nick Fury's getup and Thor's Asgardian armor, the promo shots can be seen below as well as the brief Age of Ultron trailer promo.

PiksJJd.png

phJGU33.png

MpYEU23.png
CHkXZ6g.png

IgHRXER.png

YfpcYJe.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they going for a godzilla arc with hulk and widow? :mjlol:

Some speculation that Widow is playing Banner in order to keep the Hulk in check.It's strategy to gain a level of control over the unpredictable nature of the Hulk.

Remember what she told Cap in TWS "What do you want me to be"......That's a cold bytch.

I think Banner finds out she's only playing him.....then it's

I can be a villain if you let me
A muthafukka if you do upset me
Call Tony Stark(Hulk Buster) to come and get me

:francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally might have to reserve a seat next month to catch this opening weekend at my theater with the recliners.

Them AMC joints right?! I need to see this first day imax tho and New roc is the only theater near me with a legit stadium screen

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Anyone been to one of those AMC Prime theaters? I hear they're the best movie experiences you can have. Even better than IMAX.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Them AMC joints right?! I need to see this first day imax tho and New roc is the only theater near me with a legit stadium screen
Yeah. Thinking about doing a midnight show too. Minimal politicking afterwards puts me in bed about 3:30.