Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We about to feast on May 1st :mjcry:

JoafDJq.jpg

With the amount of characters and storylines in the movie, the bare minimum had to be 2 hours and 30. Remember reading somewhere that you don't even see Ultron until about 30 minutes in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to release another trailer and make it action packed..

I've yet to have that:banderas:moment from any of the trailers/clips.

I remember how the superbowl spot for the 1st Avengers got me there

When I saw Hulk leaping 500 ft into the air swatting aliens, I felt the excitement.

I don't feel the same way for this one.I'm more curious than I am excited.I have no doubt that it'll be better than the first one, but the marketing campaign for this shyt has been kinda bland imo.

So far, seems marketing plan is to lean on Hulk vs Hulk Buster---Other than that, nothing else about this movie has jumped out at me.

It just seems like they're hiding something.After IM3, I'm a lil skeptical of Marvel.That movie was false advertising like a muthafukka.Hopefully it's for the better with this flick

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They need to release another trailer and make it action packed..

I've yet to have that:banderas:moment from any of the trailers/clips.

I remember how the superbowl spot for the 1st Avengers got me there

When I saw Hulk leaping 500 ft into the air swatting aliens, I felt the excitement.

I don't feel the same way for this one.I'm more curious than I am excited.I have no doubt that it'll be better than the first one, but the marketing campaign for this shyt has been kinda bland imo.

So far, seems marketing plan is to lean on Hulk vs Hulk Buster---Other than that, nothing else about this movie has jumped out at me.

It just seems like they're hiding something.After IM3, I'm a lil skeptical of Marvel.That movie was false advertising like a muthafukka.Hopefully it's for the better with this flick

There's a lot of hype amongst the marvel stans. I will most likely see this the theaters but I'm not overly excited for this movie I'm almost burnt out on these comic flicks.