Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Advance copies of cd's are typically ripped and uploaded to torrent sites before their date of release.

I have not bought a cd in 13 years.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't care if ppl download it. Not everyone is a fan of these movies and I'm sure there are ppl here who never planned on going to see it at the movies in the first place.

but to see ppl confess to watching it and still goin to see it anyways, I don't get that. that b like jerkin off right before you know you're about have to sex with beyonce

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
when the last time you physically put a cd in some shyt

nikkas be DEAD SERIOUS OFFENDED trying to get a "donation" for their CD's when I ask them:

"nikka what am I suppose to play your shyt on"?
uDDKfHt.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you gotta excuse these BAMAS :russ:

I think for me breh, I just don't see the sense in watching a big screen spectacle on a small screen in a cam version. If anything, watching the screener version is at least a step up and understandable. I understand not everyone can afford to hit the movie tho and also understand not everyone wants to pay, it's not my business to be in anyone else's pockets but my own but for the way most cats on here talk, they're balling 6 figure salaries

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the first 35 mins last night but fell asleep

Bootleg doesnt do it justice, Im gonna just wait for the bigscreen or for when it gets released on blu ray

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think for me breh, I just don't see the sense in watching a big screen spectacle on a small screen in a cam version. If anything, watching the screener version is at least a step up and understandable. I understand not everyone can afford to hit the movie tho and also understand not everyone wants to pay, it's not my business to be in anyone else's pockets but my own but for the way most cats on here talk, they're balling 6 figure salaries
its just the movies fam
i dont think going to the fliks
even in expansive ass NYC is gonna kill anyone on here
far as me
if im home, aint doing shyt and got time and smoke
hell yeah ima download and watch that shyt
that shyt aint beneath me
it aint gonna take away from the "experience" of when i see it this weekend
i just care if my kid enjoys it
i love going to movies
i love the comic book fliks
but ima grown man
i wasnt expecting to go into the theater sit there and have this wild hard on the whole movie lol
just funny some of these posts
is there some kinda prize they give to folks at the theater for not watching the cam version i dont know about?
who cares who saw what
some ol Beverly Hills 90210 shyt goin on in here :mjlol:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps

I'll straight up post my AMC Stubs Card history, and embarrass nikkas, don't get it twisted, I'm a hardcore movie goer. However Avengers looked trash from the previews and teasers so off rip I knew I wasn't gonna rearrange my schedule and break my neck to make it to the theaters. Thing is I'm invested into Marvel films from a fan standpoint and since they're connecting heroes and films you pretty much have to see them all.

But that doesn't mean you have to see them in the theater, you could wait until it's available online through Netflix or something.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
i love going to movies
but ima grown man
i wasnt expecting to go into the theater sit there and have this wild hard on the whole movie

Word, nikkas in this bytch acting like straight up unstable fanboys, like I gotta see the sweat drip off of Thor in 3-D IMAX or I'm going to hell...reading this thread's replies about seeing Avengers on bootleg getting irrationally angry. I feel sorry for the Asian woman that walks up on these nikkas with bootlegs today. nikkas gonna be grillin' her like...
aZAkHdE.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
its just the movies fam
i dont think going to the fliks
even in expansive ass NYC is gonna kill anyone on here
far as me
if im home, aint doing shyt and got time and smoke
hell yeah ima download and watch that shyt
that shyt aint beneath me
it aint gonna take away from the "experience" of when i see it this weekend
i just care if my kid enjoys it
i love going to movies
but ima grown man
i wasnt expecting to go into the theater sit there and have this wild hard on the whole movie lol
just funny some of these posts
is there some kinda prize they give to folks at the theater for not watching the cam version i dont know about?
who cares who saw what
some ol Beverly Hills 90210 shyt goin on in here :mjlol:

See we're coming at it from two different points of view but i agree with you for the most part. like i said, it's on you breh, whatever makes you happy. You're going for your kid not for you

I'll straight up post my AMC Stubs Card history, and embarrass nikkas, don't get it twisted, I'm a hardcore movie goer. However Avengers looked trash from the previews and teasers so off rip I knew I wasn't gonna rearrange my schedule and break my neck to make it to the theaters. Thing is I'm invested into Marvel films from a fan standpoint and since they're connecting heroes and films you pretty much have to see them all.

But that doesn't mean you have to see them in the theater, you could wait until it's available online through Netflix or something.

I feel that. I feel the same way about ant-man only difference is, I'm not seeing that shyt at all:whoknows:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Word. Ima movie head! To the point my peeps'll make fun of a nikka. Got all them bullshyt paid channels. Netflix and Hulu's and shyt and STILL take my ass to the flix. So you know good goddamn well Ima be in here downloadin shyt when i get the chance :russ:
But seriously tho. Ima keep it all the way g. Maybe I shoulda stayed away from all the spoilers and shyt but thats kinda what fukked me up. shyt if I didnt have a son I probably wouldnt even go to see it in the movies. Its like you hear this, you that... so much footage, so much of the story being released beforehand. It was like damn, "oh theres a decent cam rip out?:ohhh:
fukkit:yeshrug:."
Movie was cool. But dig... had I not seen the bootleg shyt I dont even think Id be all that amped watching it in the flix anyway, what with the all the spoilers and shyt
but again, thats on me so...

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
See we're coming at it from two different points of view but i agree with you for the most part. like i said, it's on you breh, whatever makes you happy. You're going for your kid not for you

I feel that. I feel the same way about ant-man only difference is, I'm not seeing that shyt at all:whoknows:
in the post before this i pretty much tried to some it up
I was really amped up for the movie
but too much just started leaking out
so i mean... yeah im excited to go with my lil one let him take his lil hulk hands or whatever with him
but i kinda wish i stayed away from all the spoilers smh

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Word, nikkas in this bytch acting like straight up unstable fanboys, like I gotta see the sweat drip off of Thor in 3-D IMAX or I'm going to hell...reading this thread's replies about seeing Avengers on bootleg getting irrationally angry. I feel sorry for the Asian woman that walks up on these nikkas with bootlegs today. nikkas gonna be grillin' her like...
aZAkHdE.gif
african homie around my brothers way gonna be waitin for some fukkery to jump off
how you got the bootleg dvds, perfumes and colognes and shyt laid out on the blanket and a big ass machete just chillin to the side of all that shyt? :deadmanny: