Author Neil Gaiman (Coraline, American Gods, Anansi Boys, Sandman) on the summer jam screen

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

One of the women, a 23-year-old named Scarlett, worked as a nanny to his child. She claimed Gaiman assaulted her in February 2022, just hours after they had first met, while in a bath at his New Zealand home. Gaiman told the outlet that he and Scarlett “cuddled” and “made out” in the bath and that it was consensual; he added that in the three-week sexual relationship they were in, they only engaged in digital penetration.

Apparently its been an open secret that hes been hiring girls just so he can try to fukk em :huhldup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're shutting down most shyt associated with him now.

Netflix's Sandman show is still going, perhaps because they already filmed the upcoming season. I have a feeling it's a wrap after that.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean, if you want it to be that kinda party then you should make that abundantly clear before you hire them for the job. Looks like a creep though so that probably would’ve took the deviant fun out of it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
fuuuuuuck. i hope this doesn't affect the anansi boys television show that's supposed to come out. they commissioned my company to do the jewelry for production. why the bullshyt always happening. these hoes wanna complain after giving it up and not getting a place amongst the stars that was promised. maaaanneeee

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They're shutting down most shyt associated with him now.

Netflix's Sandman show is still going, perhaps because they already filmed the upcoming season. I have a feeling it's a wrap after that.
Honestly all that is just silly, just don't have him involved and give him the creator credit at the end where most people won't see it, yes he might get paid but he is already a millionaire so who gives a fukk if he gets more.

They are just leaving people out of work because the author is a creep.