gKXB8Zy.gif

Z95LPzH.gif

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Rhea has stardom that surpasses the Woman's division to the level that she may become the next Stone GOAT, John Cena, or The Rock, of females

I see this with Jade Cargill too, she needs to come to WWE asap

Jade Cargill vs Rhea Rilpley could be the next
Stone GOAT vs Rock :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I think Rhea has stardom that surpasses the Woman's division to the level that she may become the next Stone GOAT, John Cena, or The Rock, of females

I see this with Jade Cargill too, she needs to come to WWE asap

Jade Cargill vs Rhea Rilpley could be the next
Stone GOAT vs Rock :wow:
I think u just wanna fukk them

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get what you're saying, though tbh the same buzz was going around for Becky Lynch and then her popularity cooled off

I dont think Rhea becomes Stone Cold, Rock or Cena levels of mainstream popularity; thats virtually impossible these days. but I could see her being the hottest star in wrestling for the next couple of years, she's that good. really a total package considering her looks, in-ring talent, persona and uniqueness.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Mainstream the way most ppl use it means working commercial projects outside wrestling. You don't have to mean as much as Austin, Rock, or Cena did to wrestling to do that. Roman & Sasha already did it and since Endeavor owns WWE and has ties to Hollywood we're gonna see more names in films/TV

Rhea before the tats and gauges assuming she's the same worker would've been outta here. Has size for action movies, looks to do Hallmark flicks, accent isn't hard to cast like Becky's, etc. She wouldn't stand out looks wise as much in wrestling but her work would've taken care of that. As she is, she stands out more in wrestling in a sexy side show way but now she's got a cap to what she can do outside wrestling

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mainstream the way most ppl use it means working commercial projects outside wrestling. You don't have to mean as much as Austin, Rock, or Cena did to wrestling to do that. Roman & Sasha already did it and since Endeavor owns WWE and has ties to Hollywood we're gonna see more names in films/TV

Rhea before the tats and gauges assuming she's the same worker would've been outta here. Has size for action movies, looks to do Hallmark flicks, accent isn't hard to cast like Becky's, etc. She wouldn't stand out looks wise as much in wrestling but her work would've taken care of that. As she is, she stands out more in wrestling in a sexy side show way but now she's got a cap to what she can do outside wrestling
Make up can cover the tattoos and she can wear wigs

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you kind of lose the essence of who she is and the appeal at that point though

some tattoos i could see covering up, but rhea with no tattoos and a wig isnt rhea, nor do i think a casting director would want to leverage her that way

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Make up can cover tats but I don't think people take into consideration the amount of work that actually goes into that, which is why minimal or no tats are still heavily preferred unless you have drawing power like Dwayne

Wigs lol, name anybody in Hollywood with gauges. The ship's sailed with Rhea and that's fine she doesn't care or she wouldn't have transformed herself. She can do action movies just fine with everything as is