Australian male tourist in Japan enters a women-only metro carriage

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Which country was that? because I don't think that was Japan. When it comes to the elderly they are quite respectful.
What are you even trying to argue here, breh?

You initially said:

"I know why they have them [meaning women only train cars], what I don't understand, is the women that are in them, aren't the ones that would typically get groped. I didn't see a single lolita or miniskirt. :jbhmm:"

Implying you don't get that women you personally find too old or unattractive can be groped or assaulted and proving you don't ACTUALLY know why Japan has women only train cars. The rest is just nonsensical back and forth bullshyt and pedophile apologia.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What are you even trying to argue here, breh?

You initially said:

"I know why they have them [meaning women only train cars], what I don't understand, is the women that are in them, aren't the ones that would typically get groped. I didn't see a single lolita or miniskirt. :jbhmm:"

Implying you don't get that women you personally find too old or unattractive can be groped or assaulted and proving you don't ACTUALLY know why Japan has women only train cars. The rest is just nonsensical back and forth bullshyt.
Incorrect. The train is full of aunts and grandmas, whom I assume are not being groped. I would assume it would be women in their prime, which I did not see. That's where I got confused. This would imply those women are in the co-gender train. It's really not that difficult to comprehend even with the hyperbole, now if you want to be sensitive, that's on you. But I made it clear about why I was confused.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Incorrect. The train is full of aunts and grandmas, whom I assume are not being groped. I would assume it would be women in their prime, which I did not see. That's where I got confused. This would imply those women are in the co-gender train. It's really not that difficult to comprehend even with the hyperbole, now if you want to be sensitive, that's on you. But I made it clear about why I was confused.

Jesus Christ this is perverted cac logic on display.

This was one brief glimpse of a women's only train car leaving god knows what station in Japan but because you didn't immediately see a plethora of underage girls in uniform and frightened young business women you were "confused" and thought it just meant all the other girls and women were happily in co-gender train cars???

Because it's not as if maybe they were uncomfortable but there just weren't enough gender specific cars for them to choose from...

And I guess you never thought that all those grandmas and aunties you dismissed had opted for female only cars because they had also been groped and assaulted recently so maybe the younger gens show deference to the elders and allow them to take their spots.???

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Aunts and grandmas get groped too. You find out that a lot women have been sexually assaulted or raped but remain quiet.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He went in the got off, I don’t see the big deal

You really don't see the entitlement and disrespect at play here?

Would you feel the same about an "AA only" train car that we intentionally opted to have to ourselves and then some random cac came in, mocked our desire to be left alone and recorded our discomfort then left? Would it really be okay JUST because he eventually left???

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You really don't see the entitlement and disrespect at play here?

Would you feel the same about an "AA only" train car that we intentionally opted to have to ourselves and then some random cac came in, mocked our desire to be left alone and recorded our discomfort then left? Would it really be okay JUST because he eventually left???
This.

It ain't that hard to be considerate of other people's cultures and mind your own business. He could've googled what the reasoning was or just asked someone outside, but his entitlement kicked in and decided to cross their boundaries.

All because he has a phone in his hand and wanted clout, woulda never did that otherwise.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Aunts and grandmas get groped too. You find out that a lot women have been sexually assaulted or raped but remain quiet.

And a lot of times because of old school mindsets the aunties and grandmas feel of a sense of blame, shame or embarrassment over being assaulted but rather than making a scene, they'll quietly choose something like just not going down that alley or taking that bus route again and opt for using women's only trains, etc to feel safe again in the future.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And given him the Otto Warmbrier treatment :ahh:

full

"No apology. Only brain atrophy."​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: cacs always starting shyt in foreign countries.. they should have given him that NK treatment...:dead: